Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 09-03-2010, 12:57 PM

You welcome, keep up the good work, cheers.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken View Post
Checked the latest release on BT and seriously this ass shaking idea is great. Thanks ast123 for the idea and thanks to Khan & Louie making this happen. Cheers!
yup man thats why i love this site khan got it down Perfectly in that shoot with Lana and Louie has recorded some other great footage as well. thats what i meant when I was saying "ass shaking with hands on knees" and also cant wait to see some danca do creu dancing in the future. this is so far the only site that does this =]
Old 09-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
yup man thats why i love this site khan got it down Perfectly in that shoot with Lana and Louie has recorded some other great footage as well. thats what i meant when I was saying "ass shaking with hands on knees" and also cant wait to see some danca do creu dancing in the future. this is so far the only site that does this =]
It proves how we respect u guys, another change is NOT have pictures clicks in videos. I liked got these shoots because was able to keep great facial expression, i admit brazilians DONT KNOW do good in posing but i accept complains about pic noise and flashs in middle of videos and stop it.

RESPECT for u marks GROOBY STYLE, not only here

Old 09-07-2010, 08:20 AM

Okay, the last update had great girls with great bodies. However i feel Khan is getting a little off track from what he did last week with Lana Ferreira.....i will list the main important things we are asking for...please let Khan know the sexiest type of ass shaking that we are asking for involves ALL these 3 things:

1. Naked or at least having dick showing

2. STANDING UP (not on bed)

3. BOTH Hands on knees (like danca do creu we mentioned)

Khan did it perfect in last week video with Lana but I also notice he sometimes does ass shaking on the bed this is NOT what i was asking for but on the good side the girls have been great its not necessarily bad to have ass shaking on bed just not what im asking for...........everything else is good and i love it just that one minor thing of having them stand and naked not being on bed. Viviany Aguilera video was good except she wasnt shaking it while naked everything else was good..

No bad feelings just wanted to give an honest opinion and constructive criticism!

Last edited by ast123; 09-15-2010 at 04:42 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Okay, the last update had great girls with great bodies. However i feel Khan is getting a little off track from what he did last week with Lana Ferreira.....i will list the main important things we are asking for...please let Khan know the sexiest type of ass shaking that we are asking for involves ALL these 3 things:

1. Naked or at least having dick showing

2. STANDING UP (not on bed)

3. Hands on knees mostly (like danca do creu we mentioned) occasionally on wall too is okay

Khan did it perfect in last week video with Lana but I also notice he sometimes does ass shaking on the bed this is NOT what i was asking for but on the good side the girls have been great its not necessarily bad to have ass shaking on bed just not what im asking for...........everything else is good and i love it just that one minor thing of having them stand and naked not being on bed. Viviany Aguilera video was good except she wasnt shaking it while naked everything else was good..

No bad feelings just wanted to give an honest opinion and constructive criticism!
constructive criticism is EXACT what i expect from u guys, he ll be reading here soon
Old 09-21-2010, 07:15 AM

okay it has been a few weeks and khan only did ass shaking right with Lana Ferreira. If this continues i will not renew, khan does not record ass shaking the way we ask.......kinda frustrating week after week no improvement..not sure if i will renew membership....girls look great but ass shaking not the way we asked for...no need for me to keep spending money here..why keep spending money and not get what i want? Maybe i will wait one more week to see if it changes...

Last edited by ast123; 09-21-2010 at 07:20 AM.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
okay it has been a few weeks and khan only did ass shaking right with Lana Ferreira. If this continues i will not renew, khan does not record ass shaking the way we ask.......kinda frustrating week after week no improvement..not sure if i will renew membership....girls look great but ass shaking not the way we asked for...no need for me to keep spending money here..why keep spending money and not get what i want? Maybe i will wait one more week to see if it changes...
Some times i really dont understand. I dont think have some other site that gcares so much about your opinion than us. A website is done for so many things, shaking ass is one and we add it. If some times we dont have is NOT a reason for cancel in my opinion but you re free to make your choice. Its a desapointment to me read it after acomplish so many requests here but if u think is best thing to do what i can do?
Old 09-21-2010, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Some times i really dont understand. I dont think have some other site that gcares so much about your opinion than us. A website is done for so many things, shaking ass is one and we add it. If some times we dont have is NOT a reason for cancel in my opinion but you re free to make your choice. Its a desapointment to me read it after acomplish so many requests here but if u think is best thing to do what i can do?
First off, i apologize, i was a little upset when i wrote that, sometimes I can be impatient. I also appreciate all the effort you have made to give what we want with requests. You have a good point, I will not cancel, but let me explain why I was frustrated:

If you go to a restaurant and say: "I would like 2 tacos" and then they say "OK", and then when they bring your food to your table they give you 2 piece of fish instead of 2 tacos, will you be happy? No, because you asked for tacos, not fish.

I feel this is what Khan does alot. I only ask for two things with ass shaking:

1.Tgirl is naked when doing it

2.Hands on knees while shaking ass.

Thats it.

What happens?

He records like 6 videos of ass shaking on bed (not hands on knees), ass shaking laying on the ground, and also with clothes on. Is this what I asked for? No, so would I be happy? no. It's not the 2 things I asked for. For example the Paula Melo update she had hands on knees (good), but she was not naked =[ We want to see shemale naked when they shake it with hands on knees not covered with thong or clothes

Khan only recorded ONE video with hands on knees and naked ass shaking, which was the Lana Ferreira update. That was VERY GOOD HE DID A PERFECT JOB! It had the two things I asked, so I was very happy! =] but why on all other of his videos they are not what we asked? =/ The Rayanne Lemosy was ALMOST perfect, she was naked and had her hands on her knees at first but then put hands on couch =[ but it was very close almost there!

Sometimes even worse, there is just no ass shaking at all. I understand some tgirls cant dance THATS OK, however I was very very dissapointed that the Shayenne Lima had NO ass shaking, because she has the best ass ever and I know she can dance ive seen it.

I got so excited to see her update, i said to myself "Yes! Shayenne has perfect ass, i'm sure they did some good ass shaking in the update" then when I downloaded it, there was none at all =[

Like you said it is a very easy and simple request so why didn't he do it in the video at all? Not even a few seconds. I was very dissapointed because shayenne does not get recorded very often she is one of the best with an amazing ass.

However I appreciate that you have been very helpful and trying to give what we want, you did do hands on knees ass shaking with Kamilly Santos and Thaina, even though there was not much hands on knees but still there was some so it was okay.

I just feel that if it is easy, then most videos should have it right? It only takes a few seconds and I only ask two things: Tgirl is naked, and she has both hands on knees, thats all that i need to be happy...I will be so0o0o0o0o0o0o0 happy if you do this more often! Please try to do it with EVERY tgirl just a few seconds even just 10 seconds is okay I just would like to see it more with those 2 things, NOT on the bed, NOT on the ground, and NOT with clothes on....

if the tgirl not able to dance that is okay I understand but if they are please record those 2 things I will be here for life if you just make that minor change!

I know this is long and I hope not to offend I just been trying for people to get this exactly right for many months sometimes i get frustrated i apologize i am not cancelling membership

If you get a chance check the Lana Ferreira update again that is PERFECTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT 100% THAT one was great I loved it! She had both hands on her knees AND she was naked= A+! Exactly what I was talking about that's how its done! =] PLease make the other ones like that one!

I do not mean to sound so picky but I just know exactly what I would like to see and like you said it is easy request

Last edited by ast123; 09-21-2010 at 07:49 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:39 PM
Administrator

I asked Khan about sets and he told me a thing that make sense. Shayenne set was done by another video guy, the camera with us now is the guy u like.

I motivate u guys always talk what think and hope it is a thing for keep u all happy.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:05 AM

Thank you for letting us speak freely.

I know you guys have been working hard, and I always ask this but I have to ask again...

How soon can we start seeing more NAKED ass shaking videos with hands on knees like in the Lana Ferreira video.

Will it be in next weeks updates? If not next week how soon? Just wanted to check...thanks again