Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-15-2018, 03:48 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,111
Default Feedbacks about video style

OK guys need some help here

Gota mail with complains about video that i totally desagree but impoartnt 4 me is YOUR FEEDBACK

In this mail guy complain about AUTO FOCUS and tell video make changes too fast. Again , i think he is mentioning old style before change to 4K and new camera guy i have in last 6 months but please tell me YOU what think

I m ready change things IF U THAT ARE WITH ME ALL THIS TIME ask it
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-15-2018, 11:02 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
OK guys need some help here

Gota mail with complains about video that i totally desagree but impoartnt 4 me is YOUR FEEDBACK

In this mail guy complain about AUTO FOCUS and tell video make changes too fast. Again , i think he is mentioning old style before change to 4K and new camera guy i have in last 6 months but please tell me YOU what think

I m ready change things IF U THAT ARE WITH ME ALL THIS TIME ask it
I think that the video style over the last year and a half has been freaking awesome. and the quality and sound of videos is so much better as well because we can see every detail and hear the sound of the TGirl's balls slapping off of their partner asses and hear what they are saying as well. and the point of views angles are super cool. and i completely agree that the person who sent the email complaining about the video style must be talking about the old style before y'all went to 4K.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-16-2018, 01:20 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
I think that the video style over the last year and a half has been freaking awesome. and the quality and sound of videos is so much better as well because we can see every detail and hear the sound of the TGirl's balls slapping off of their partner asses and hear what they are saying as well. and the point of views angles are super cool. and i completely agree that the person who sent the email complaining about the video style must be talking about the old style before y'all went to 4K.
I m trying understand it because i know has ZERO AUTO FOCUS problem then i deduce its mentioning old stuff before 4K but all feedbacks ll be welcome from u felas
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-16-2018, 07:14 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I m trying understand it because i know has ZERO AUTO FOCUS problem then i deduce its mentioning old stuff before 4K but all feedbacks ll be welcome from u felas
I hear ya Louie my friend. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.