Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 08-09-2017, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
i ll read here of course but not every day, so much fun here
That's very good to hear. That you are having fun in Barcelona Spain.
Old 09-22-2017, 05:54 PM

@Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts about the latest Rosy Pinheiro Solo Update,And would love to see her fully topping a veteran tgirl like either Gabriela Ferrari or Lohara Lomark.
Old 09-22-2017, 06:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
@Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts about the latest Rosy Pinheiro Solo Update,And would love to see her fully topping a veteran tgirl like either Gabriela Ferrari or Lohara Lomark.
Hummm, i dream a FLEX scene with ADRIANA RODRIGUES. It can be SOOOO FUCKING GREAT

ANd IN 4K !!!!

Talking about 4K next week we ll have another set in 4K. I m facing some health issues thats why i m taking more time introduce 4K but now is all going fine, Sorry take that long guys but i can say Grooby invest a lot in gr4eat cams for we have BEST FOOTAGE ever here
Old 09-22-2017, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Hummm, i dream a FLEX scene with ADRIANA RODRIGUES. It can be SOOOO FUCKING GREAT

ANd IN 4K !!!!

Talking about 4K next week we ll have another set in 4K. I m facing some health issues thats why i m taking more time introduce 4K but now is all going fine, Sorry take that long guys but i can say Grooby invest a lot in gr4eat cams for we have BEST FOOTAGE ever here
That's sounds awesome,and agree Rosy Pinheiro and Adriana Rodrigues taking turns topping each other balls deep would be an Epic Interracial TS on TS Scene and would like to see Adriana ride Rosy's Huge Girlcock and shoot their loads on each other's tits,Sounds good will be looking forward to seeing it,sorry to hear that and understand,glad to hear that everything is good,And agree that the Brazilian TGirl Hub has the best 4k Footage.

Last edited by knightrider82; 09-22-2017 at 07:26 PM.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
That's sounds awesome,and agree Rosy Pinheiro and Adriana Rodrigues taking turns topping each other balls deep would be an Epic Interracial TS on TS Scene and would like to see Adriana ride Rosy's Huge Girlcock and shoot their loads on each other's tits,Sounds good will be looking forward to seeing it,sorry to hear that and understand,glad to hear that everything is good,And agree that the Brazilian TGirl Hub has the best 4k Footage.
Thats a dream i RELLY want to do. Can u imagine this scene ???? Turn me on REALLY bad
Old 09-22-2017, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Thats a dream i RELLY want to do. Can u imagine this scene ???? Turn me on REALLY bad
I hear ya Louie my friend. that's an awesome dream. yes i can definitely imagine this scene. 2 Sexy.&.Fit Well Hung TGirls penetrating each other balls deep and shooting their loads on each tits and asses. Will be looking forward to seeing it in Stunning 4K.

Last edited by knightrider82; 09-22-2017 at 10:24 PM.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I hear ya Louie my friend. that's an awesome dream. yes i can definitely imagine this scene. 2 Sexy.&.Fit Well Hung TGirls penetrating each other balls deep and shooting their loads on each tits and asses. Will be looking forward to seeing it in Stunning 4K.
Makes more sense than an orgy. This is something REALLY make me HORNY
Old 09-22-2017, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Makes more sense than an orgy. This is something REALLY make me HORNY
Completely agree. that this type of TS on TS Scene makes more sense than a TS Orgy for the following reasons: easier to schedule and pair models together, getting great camera angles and moments and won't cost as much. I hear ya and i am sure you will get a chance to produce this wicked cool scene

Last edited by knightrider82; 09-23-2017 at 12:44 AM.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:06 PM
Administrator

If u guys look in shemalesfromhell.com i did some but i confess i dont think is something REALLY cool. 3Somes are for sure
Old 09-23-2017, 12:15 AM

Quote:
If u guys look in shemalesfromhell.com i did some but i confess i dont think is something REALLY cool. 3Somes are for sure
I have checked and once again i agree TS Orgy Scenes aren't that interesting. because it is very difficult to shoot and get all of the stars into the scene and camera angles. TS on TS and All TS 3somes Scenes are very cool and is my favorite types of TS Scenes. along with Full TS on Guy.

Last edited by knightrider82; 09-23-2017 at 12:46 AM.