Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 08-12-2011, 09:43 AM

Default old live cam shows

I have recently rejoined when I saw the giovanalexiadanny update and thought it was great and loved some of the other TG on TG scenes withed improved camerawork that I love! I still dislike the solo endings from that scene and majority of others and this weeks update of Danny and Alexia which is just them messing around before that hardcore scene but overall I love the new scenes. Anyway my real question was if there was still archives of the old live cam shows that were done on SFH and this site? I ran across an old show I had recorded of Kalena Rios and couldn't remember why you quit them after live shows have become so extemely popular now
Old 08-12-2011, 07:16 PM

Yeah man that threesome was awesome. I do wish the cumshots would get improved though, it's really boring just seeing the girls lay down on their back and cum on themselves all the time.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Administrator

Live cams were expensive and audience in last ones wasnt exact what we expect for keep this kind of service ON. I did one livecam show with only 1 guy watching in the end. Models were great , we had Isabela Frazão, Kalena Rios , ALine Ganzarolly and many good others.

What i can do about it is create a cathegory in database and reintroduce the old ones movies we salve here. Wondering yet why it wasnt here.

Well, what u think?
Old 08-13-2011, 06:36 AM

I liked the live cam archives that I saw on SFH, but I have never actually caught one live.

I actually like when the models lay back and cum on theirselves. In hardcores I like it when they are getting fucked and they are laying back. I rather see the cum go on them than on the guy or something. Another hot way is if they are being fucked from behind, but you can't always tell how much they came if it goes somewhere else.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Administrator

I loved livecams but , come on, so workfull, expensive and sometimes not many people. I dont give up it but ll be necessary some techlogic evolution by here with 4G conections working what today is not more than a dream
Old 08-13-2011, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinelust View Post
I liked the live cam archives that I saw on SFH, but I have never actually caught one live.

I actually like when the models lay back and cum on theirselves. In hardcores I like it when they are getting fucked and they are laying back. I rather see the cum go on them than on the guy or something. Another hot way is if they are being fucked from behind, but you can't always tell how much they came if it goes somewhere else.
Well, if they're getting fucked and cum on themselves then it's a different cumshot altogether. I'm saying mostly for tg on tg scenes, the girls have sex then it cuts to them laying next to each other and jerk themselves off. It gets kinda dull. And yeah if they cum while getting fucked doggy, that's the best. Too bad there's such few scenes where that happens.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Well, if they're getting fucked and cum on themselves then it's a different cumshot altogether. I'm saying mostly for tg on tg scenes, the girls have sex then it cuts to them laying next to each other and jerk themselves off. It gets kinda dull. And yeah if they cum while getting fucked doggy, that's the best. Too bad there's such few scenes where that happens.
We have yes different styles of cum shots. Lorena Smith did on Bianka´s butt in hardcorefor brazilian and Jessica Ketlen did it while Yago fuck her ass and ll do another one with Emily in this week update of trannies-fuck.com
Old 08-13-2011, 10:29 PM

It's definitely gotten better than before, but the majority of them (especially in tg/tg scenes) are just side by side in bed. I can understand some girls not wanting to get facials from tgs for obvious reasons, but ass and tits? I can't see how those would be on the same level. Facials aren't even that great for me anyway. The butt cumshots are the best.

Btw I totally missed that update with Lorena and Bianka, that was a good cumshot.

Last edited by lordworm; 08-13-2011 at 10:36 PM.
Old 08-13-2011, 11:29 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
It's definitely gotten better than before, but the majority of them (especially in tg/tg scenes) are just side by side in bed. I can understand some girls not wanting to get facials from tgs for obvious reasons, but ass and tits? I can't see how those would be on the same level. Facials aren't even that great for me anyway. The butt cumshots are the best.

Btw I totally missed that update with Lorena and Bianka, that was a good cumshot.
U missed Jssica Ketlen bottom too??? Its a diferent cum style too. By theway i got a FACIAL in Adryelly Vendraminny & Aline Ferrari. Did u see that ???
Old 08-14-2011, 01:15 AM

Nah, I saw those, good stuff. I missed the Lorena and Bianka though, saw it now. I love cumshots to the butt.