Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 05-31-2012, 12:47 AM

Default trannies-fuck is getting weird

2 repeat updates in a row? This update of Adriana Rodriguez and Malu Bismack is old. What's going on here?
Old 05-31-2012, 02:05 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
2 repeat updates in a row? This update of Adriana Rodriguez and Malu Bismack is old. What's going on here?
As i told, i have no more managment power about this site. I m focus in SFH and brazilian that ll not change and puting there all kind of stuff u guys ask here

That´s what i can do

Any doubts or complains please write to admin@grooby.com
Old 05-31-2012, 08:57 AM

damazo, so is that it for trannies fuck site? no more new material just recycle it now? I understand its out of yours hands just would like to hear this because there was no mention trannies fuck site is closing shop and when repeat material starts coming up usually the site will not ass anything again.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:36 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfan View Post
damazo, so is that it for trannies fuck site? no more new material just recycle it now? I understand its out of yours hands just would like to hear this because there was no mention trannies fuck site is closing shop and when repeat material starts coming up usually the site will not ass anything again.
I totally understand your desapointment, guys but that´s it.

BRAZ and SFH still in full power but trannies-fuck is now out of my hands
Old 05-31-2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I totally understand your desapointment, guys but that´s it.

BRAZ and SFH still in full power but trannies-fuck is now out of my hands
Dude, no offense. If you guys keep the repeat updates that consider as scam, cheat, now you guys just don't care the "old" customers and like whatever attitude and keep the repeat update what's the point? Yea you can change whatever you want but not the repeat updates. I'm making this reply also prepared my ass will get banned, blocked reply or whatever you guys going do to me, i just feel very disappoint with you guys, keep in mind business are not run like this. Sometimes you guys should take in customers place, think about it buddy.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken View Post
Dude, no offense. If you guys keep the repeat updates that consider as scam, cheat, now you guys just don't care the "old" customers and like whatever attitude and keep the repeat update what's the point? Yea you can change whatever you want but not the repeat updates. I'm making this reply also prepared my ass will get banned, blocked reply or whatever you guys going do to me, i just feel very disappoint with you guys, keep in mind business are not run like this. Sometimes you guys should take in customers place, think about it buddy.
No offense but what part of Sean Chai message u dont understand ?

He was cristal clear , if u have some complain, if u re unhappy about this decision write to his mail and he ll make something to compensate
Old 05-31-2012, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
No offense but what part of Sean Chai message u dont understand ?

He was cristal clear , if u have some complain, if u re unhappy about this decision write to his mail and he ll make something to compensate
It's not like i don't understand but i just don't feel like to contact him, moreover why can't we complaint, resolve the issue in this public forum and need to contact him secretly to complaint or resolve? Or you guys don't like all these problem showed in the public? Come on there's no secret behind this. Never mind EOD, do whatever you want.
Old 05-31-2012, 05:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken View Post
It's not like i don't understand but i just don't feel like to contact him, moreover why can't we complaint, resolve the issue in this public forum and need to contact him secretly to complaint or resolve? Or you guys don't like all these problem showed in the public? Come on there's no secret behind this. Never mind EOD, do whatever you want.
Ok then what part of THIS IS OUT OF MY HANDS u dont understand ? If i can do something i ll but i cant then i m giving u an alternative. Is too hard make a mail for him ? U re using more time posting here than ll use making this mail and finding a good solution
Old 06-01-2012, 02:50 AM

yes damazo is right cause seancha said in a previous thread he will compensate any complaints.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfan View Post
yes damazo is right cause seancha said in a previous thread he will compensate any complaints.
We never abandon our clients and always have something to compensate

I thank u all for support me on it but u guys need be thankfull to Sean Chai also because he keep it as long was possible