Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 10-15-2017, 02:03 AM

Just rotate everyones tastes around, its been a while since we have ass cumshots on ts on ts
Old 10-15-2017, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Dont worry tell your opinion my friend, i ll always respect it. I LOVE when u guys do it even when is not positive.

I try make scenes assisting ideas guys send me and trust me, i respect a lot your opinion. All things i do assist requests then yes many people like this style. I ll work in make some scenes in this way moere , let me see what i can do here.

Best thing about your post is, u have critics but u show me your point with scenes had an acceptable end in your opinion. This is POSITIVE AND CONSTRUTIVE approach , thats what we guys need here. I would love have more posts like this

Thanks a lot
Thanks for taking the time to read the thoughts here on the forums Louie. I know it's not said often, but we appreciate you. I would have added a lot more scenes i thought ended great, but just wanted to include the most recent
Old 10-15-2017, 12:01 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjamison View Post
Thanks for taking the time to read the thoughts here on the forums Louie. I know it's not said often, but we appreciate you. I would have added a lot more scenes i thought ended great, but just wanted to include the most recent
This post is good for 2 reasons - 1) Prove i accept critics and pay atention in your demands. 2) Got great feedbacks about how end scenes, Lord gave me back GOLDEN idea cum shot on BUTT and i m TOTALLY on it. SOme times i have so much work to do that i just forget simple things like this when i m shooting

I ll have new footage coming up this week and ll work in this specific end for next TS ON TS action...in 4K this time
Old 10-15-2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
This post is good for 2 reasons - 1) Prove i accept critics and pay atention in your demands. 2) Got great feedbacks about how end scenes, Lord gave me back GOLDEN idea cum shot on BUTT and i m TOTALLY on it. SOme times i have so much work to do that i just forget simple things like this when i m shooting

I ll have new footage coming up this week and ll work in this specific end for next TS ON TS action...in 4K this time
Sounds sweet.
Old 10-15-2017, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjamison View Post
Completely agree. we do appreciate our friend Louie Damazo for always taking the time to read and respond to the comments on the forums. and providing the fanbase with top notch content.

Last edited by knightrider82; 10-15-2017 at 07:35 PM.
Old 10-15-2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:

Sounds Awesome
Old 10-16-2017, 02:55 AM

Smile

could you also try to add cum in mouth? not everytime but once in awhile to change it up.
Old 10-17-2017, 01:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanWater View Post
could you also try to add cum in mouth? not everytime but once in awhile to change it up.
This point is complicated for TS accept it with other TS, i have more about it in Ts on Guy in SFH
Old 10-18-2017, 11:41 PM

Of the last few TS on TS updates: Victoria with Lara, Samantha with Giovana where one of the girls cums while bottoming have been really great changes of pace to see. Lara with her new boobs and what a good pairing with Victoria was for me a really fantastic scene all around.

I can see what some others have said about it being jarring when the hardcore scenes go from action to the models on opposite sides of the bed jerking. I had always assumed the main reason it happened was that one or both was uncomfortable and you're just trying to make the best of a bad situation there.

One thing I'd love to see once in a while is a TS cumming while getting fucked in doggy. Either way I do appreciate how much variety you get for us, everyone has their favorite things and you do a great job trying to accommodate everyone you can.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:27 AM

Ts cumming while getting doggy fucked sounds super hot