Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 05-05-2018, 03:26 PM

Default Karla Desejo and Wagner

I really liked seeing a dominant TS like Karla bottoming or in a flex. The scene was mostly very good however I was a bit disappointed however that Karla didn't cum in the scene.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:26 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by travans View Post
I really liked seeing a dominant TS like Karla bottoming or in a flex. The scene was mostly very good however I was a bit disappointed however that Karla didn't cum in the scene.
My friend

I m working right now in changes ll garantee all sets ( or almost all) ll have cum shots.I m reorganizating all for i shoot again . It ll make me able do more sets exacty as u ask
Old 05-07-2018, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
My friend

I m working right now in changes ll garantee all sets ( or almost all) ll have cum shots.I m reorganizating all for i shoot again . It ll make me able do more sets exacty as u ask
That's good to know. Can the cum shots be more like the Aline Ketson scene instead of like the recent Renata Farias. Zooming in on the cumshot without their faces in the picture kinda ruins the experience in my opinion.
Old 05-07-2018, 02:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjamison View Post
That's good to know. Can the cum shots be more like the Aline Ketson scene instead of like the recent Renata Farias. Zooming in on the cumshot without their faces in the picture kinda ruins the experience in my opinion.
I ll do more 2 cams style. I shoot open angle showing faces and another angle only the ejaculation. In my opinion it make this climax moment so much more exciting. What u think ?
Old 05-08-2018, 12:10 AM

Quote:
My friend

No worries, I just wanted to offer some constructive feedback.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:52 AM

Quote:
I ll do more 2 cams style. I shoot open angle showing faces and another angle only the ejaculation. In my opinion it make this climax moment so much more exciting. What u think ?
It actually sounds really good because of how it satisfies the people who prefer that and don't. Thanks Louie
Old 05-11-2018, 06:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by travans View Post
No worries, I just wanted to offer some constructive feedback.
U guys are great, i m very happy in have guys like u giving me so gteat positive feedbacks and EVEN critics are done to help me get better stuff. I really apreciatte it
Old 05-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjamison View Post
It actually sounds really good because of how it satisfies the people who prefer that and don't. Thanks Louie
YES

Thats exact the idea. I m on it and i ll be getting so much better cum shots. U have my word dude
Old 05-13-2018, 12:15 PM

Quote:
YES

Thats exact the idea. I m on it and i ll be getting so much better cum shots. U have my word dude
Sounds great Louie.