Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 09-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Indeed we are very happy that you made a big change by removing Khan and is again assuming the work in the field. and focusing exactly on your fanbase/subscribers ideas for scenes. and also agree that your change is working very well. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.
Thats EXACT the idea, i m using some new lights ll give extra quality in pics/vids and u guys should visit groobyVR

I m puting several VR scenes with brazilian babes there as well
Old 09-01-2018, 09:51 PM

Hello , Louie.

Your initial plan sounds wonderful. I would love to see Hannah Rios topping because I have seen her topping to other dominant TS and she was very hard and wild.
Thanks for your great work and for your excellent ideas.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Thats EXACT the idea, i m using some new lights ll give extra quality in pics/vids and u guys should visit groobyVR

I m puting several VR scenes with brazilian babes there as well
Excellent and it's also great to hear that you are using some new lights that will give extra quality to photos and videos. And will visit Grooby VR to check out the several VR Scenes with Brazilian TGirls. And your initial plan for an All TS 3some sounds amazing. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantuflo View Post
Hello , Louie.

Your initial plan sounds wonderful. I would love to see Hannah Rios topping because I have seen her topping to other dominant TS and she was very hard and wild.
Thanks for your great work and for your excellent ideas.
I m showing u guys alternatives because u know, ideas are great but some times some ts are not avaliable

For sure i ll do a HOT 3some in next weeks
Old 09-01-2018, 11:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Excellent and it's also great to hear that you are using some new lights that will give extra quality to photos and videos. And will visit Grooby VR to check out the several VR Scenes with Brazilian TGirls. And your initial plan for an All TS 3some sounds amazing. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.
I totally ll insist u guys check brazilian scenes in GROOBY VR, i m editing now one with CARLA NOVAES and other with GRAZI CONTURINHA for soon

By the way i wanna do 3somes in brazilts.xxx site too, 2 ts banging 1 guy

sounds HOT
Old 09-01-2018, 11:40 PM

Quote:
I totally ll insist u guys check brazilian scenes in GROOBY VR, i m editing now one with CARLA NOVAES and other with GRAZI CONTURINHA for soon

sounds HOT
Okie dokie will definitely check out the Brazilian Scenes on Grooby VR. And great to hear that you want to do 3somes on Brazil TGirls XXX and agree that 2 Sexy TGirls taking turns fully topping their male partner. and shooting their nectar all over his face and in his mouth sounds Very HOT.

Last edited by knightrider82; 09-02-2018 at 12:33 AM.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:46 AM

Quote:

sounds HOT
That sounds cool can the ts also bang each other or 1 maybe? It would maybe attract people that arent fans of ts topping guys

Also what do you think of these ts on ts ideas?

Daphne duarte banging Gaby Ink
Adrielly Bronze banging Juliana leal
Viviane silva banging gabriella ferrari

I can think of a thousand of these, lmk damazo if you like those combos?
Old 09-02-2018, 01:03 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
That sounds cool can the ts also bang each other or 1 maybe? It would maybe attract people that arent fans of ts topping guys

Also what do you think of these ts on ts ideas?

Daphne duarte banging Gaby Ink
Adrielly Bronze banging Juliana leal
Viviane silva banging gabriella ferrari

I can think of a thousand of these, lmk damazo if you like those combos?
Daphne duarte banging Gaby Ink - Daphne is really bad for top other ts, ll never work

Adrielly Bronze banging Juliana leal - it can work but i ll use Bronze diferently soon

Viviane silva banging gabriella ferrari - Vivi is amazing but Ferrari is not in Brasil for several years
Old 09-02-2018, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Daphne duarte banging Gaby Ink - Daphne is really bad for top other ts, ll never work

Adrielly Bronze banging Juliana leal - it can work but i ll use Bronze diferently soon

Viviane silva banging gabriella ferrari - Vivi is amazing but Ferrari is not in Brasil for several years
Ok, it would be nice to see Bronze top some hot ts

How about Vivi banging Juliana Leal then? If Juliana not available for another scene how about Bruna Castro or Bianca Hills, would love to see them get banged by btg like Vivi, busty and thick

Last edited by legault; 09-02-2018 at 01:21 AM.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Sounds Super Cool and Hot. And will be looking forward to seeing the upcoming TS on Guy Scene starring Yasmin Dornelles. and she is absolutely gorgeous and well hung. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.
Hot preview - Next week