Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 01-30-2019, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Sounds super cool and will be looking forward to seeing Juliana Leal topping Nanda Molinari.&. Bianca Reis in Interracial TS on TS Action. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Its a hot scene with 3 hot wtgs, not interracial lol

Hot though
Old 01-30-2019, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
Its a hot scene with 3 hot wtgs, not interracial lol

Hot though
Agree it is a hot scene with 3 White TGirls.
Old 01-30-2019, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Nanda and Bianca did bottom
Sounds Super Cool.&.Erotic. Will be looking forward to seeing Juliana Leal topping Nanda Molinari.&. Bianca Reis in TS on TS Action. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 01-30-2019 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-31-2019, 09:53 PM

Default Bianca Reis-Caroline Martins Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Bianca Reis and Caroline Martins was impressive and awesome pairing. it is great seeing Bianca back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in sexy black lingerie and red sandals. and Caroline back as well. Bianca Reis is a very beautiful and talented TGirl that charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a big Girlcock. Caroline Martins is a very pretty TGirl that has a toned body,sexy tits and butt and a very nice Girlcock. I loved the way Caroline was riding Bianca's big girlcock reversed in cowgirl and cowgirl and cumming while getting fucked {which is very hot to see in TS on TS Action.}. and Bianca penetrating Caroline in missionary and doggystyle positions balls deep and shooting her nectar on Caroline's ass and kissing her to end the scene. Bianca Reis and Caroline Martin's performances were impeccable and erotic. thanks for the astonishing update and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and her upcoming All TS 3some Scene with Nanda Molinari and Juliana Leal. and Caroline Martins in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 02-01-2019 at 02:45 AM.
Old 01-31-2019, 10:12 PM

Quote:
The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Bianca Reis and Caroline Martins was impressive and awesome pairing. it is great seeing Bianca back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in sexy black lingerie and red sandals. and Caroline back as well. Bianca Reis is a very beautiful and talented TGirl that charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a big Girlcock. Caroline Martins is a very pretty TGirl that has a toned body,sexy tits and butt and a very nice Girlcock. I loved the way Caroline was riding Bianca's big girlcock reversed in cowgirl and cowgirl and cumming while getting fucked {which is very hot to see in TS on TS Action.}. and Bianca penetrating Caroline in missionary and doggystyle positions balls deep and shooting her nectar on Caroline's ass and kissing her to end the scene. Bianca Reis and Caroline Martin's performances were impeccable and erotic. thanks for the astonishing update and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and her upcoming All TS 3some Scene with Nanda Molinari and Juliana Leal. and Caroline Martins in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts about this week's update.

The cumshot on the butt was a nice touch
Old 01-31-2019, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
The cumshot on the butt was a nice touch
Completely agree it was. and one of my favorites parts of the scene as well.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:48 AM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on TS Update starring Bianca Reis.&. Caroline Martins.
Old 02-01-2019, 12:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on TS Update starring Bianca Reis.&. Caroline Martins.
Some ts are good topping, some are great bottom and some are amazing doing both - Carol is absurdly great bottom and Bianca can do all VERY WELL then that was a pairing couldnt go wrong
Old 02-01-2019, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Some ts are good topping, some are great bottom and some are amazing doing both - Carol is absurdly great bottom and Bianca can do all VERY WELL then that was a pairing couldnt go wrong
Completely agree that some TGirls are very good at topping,some are great at bottoming and some are amazing doing both. and also agree that Caroline Martins is an absurdly great bottom. and Bianca Reis can do it all very well. and the pairing couldn't go wrong and was an awesone one as well. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 02-01-2019 at 10:01 PM.
Old 02-26-2019, 09:00 PM

Default Bianca Reis-Juliana Leal-Nanda Molinari Update.

The All TS 3some for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Bianca Reis, Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinari was magnificent and erotic and a bombastic pairing as well. It is great seeing Bianca Reis,Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinarl back looking gorgeous as always. Bianca Reis is a very beautiful and talented TGirl and a star that has charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a very big Girlcock. Juliana Leal is an attractive and talented TGirl and a star that has personality and style,gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt and a very big Girlcock. Nanda Molinari is a gorgeous and talented TGirl that has a very pretty face and smile,beautiful body,tits and butt,very nice tattoos,personality and a big and thick Girlcock. I loved the way Bianca was penetrating Nanda in the missionary position and fucking her underneath for the for 1st part of the scene. Juliana was fucking Nanda in the spooning position and love the sound of her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust and penetrating Bianca in the doggystyle and bulldogg positions. Juliana.&. Nanda shooting their loads all over Bianca's tits and stomach and kissing each other and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Bianca Reis, Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinari's performance was impressive and intense and all 3 of them were into the scene and had perfect chemistry with each other as well. Thanks for the freaking awesome update and for introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as Full Tops. and Nanda Molinari in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 04-02-2019 at 03:42 AM.