Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 07-22-2017, 10:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
@Louie Damazo: Wicked Cool Preview Photo and Pairing of 3 Gorgeous TS Fitness Models.. Looking forward to seeing this All TS 3some Update. in 2 weeks. Btw still would like to hear your feedback on the July 18th 2017 TS Solo Update that Rosy Pinheiro did for BTS.
Man

Why u think i m bringing Rosy more and more ??? SHe is just PHENOMENAL and ONLY evolutes

Old 07-22-2017, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Man

Why u think i m bringing Rosy more and more ??? SHe is just PHENOMENAL and ONLY evolutes

Completely Agree Louie my friend. Rosy Pinheiro is Phenomenal and is a Very Talented Superstar as well.

Last edited by knightrider82; 07-22-2017 at 10:54 PM.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:10 PM

Awesome Preview Photo. Looking forward to seeing the Smoking Hot.&.Toned Rosy Pinheiro Fully Topping and Dominating Male Her Partner.

Last edited by knightrider82; 07-23-2017 at 07:12 PM.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:30 PM

Default Rosy Pinheiro-Stephany Ribeiro and Samantha Pugliese Update.

The All TS 3some for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Rosy Pinheiro, Stephany Ribeiro and Samantha Pugliese was Magnificent and a Awesome Pairing. it is really cool to see Rosy Pinheiro and Stephany Ribeiro back looking absolutely gorgeous. I loved how the scene began with them coming back from the gym engaging in some Fourplay and Naughtiness. Kissing and Sucking on each other Sexy Tits and Girlcocks. for the 1st part of the scene. and also liked how Stephany was commanding for 2nd part of the scene topping Rosy and Samantha Balls Deep in multiple positions. and with RP commanding the action for the 3rd part of the scene penetrating and mounting both SP and SR in Missionary and Doggy Styles. and liked the camera angle and sound of her balls slapping off of their asses with each thrust as well. and Samantha and Stephany shooting their thick loads all over Rosy's Face and Rosy shooting her big load in both of their mouths was a fantastic ending to an Epic Scene. Rosy Pinheiro, Stephany Riberio and Samantha Pugliese Performances were Very Impressive. all 3 of them were 1000% into the scene and into each other. this is by far one of the best All TS 3somes scenes. Rosy Pinheiro is a Very Attractive TGirl that has a Beautiful Face and Smile,Smoking Hot and Toned Body,Sexy Tits and a Very Nice Bubble Butt,Confidence,Personality and Style and a Huge Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. and is a Phenomenal and Talented Superstar as well. and the May 29th and July 3rd and the July 28th TS on TS and Hardcore Updates that she did for BTS and SFH were Superb.Stephany Ribeiro is a Gorgeous TGirl that has a Toned and Fit Body and Very Pretty Tits. and a Big Girlcock. and i really love the fact that she likes to be in control and top her partners by shooting her load on their faces and asses. which I find wicked cool. and the March 24th and May 15th that she did SFH and BTS were excellent. Thanks for the Spectacular Update and for introducing your fanbase to these Sexy Models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Rosy Pinheiro and Stephany Ribeiro as Full Tops.

Last edited by knightrider82; 07-10-2018 at 07:21 PM.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:53 AM

I love Rosy Pinheiro videos. I loved how she lifted Kampfer up and fucked him. Rayla Rios did something like that with Kampfer too some time ago.

Please do that in more videos in the future.
Old 08-09-2017, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki View Post
I love Rosy Pinheiro videos. I loved how she lifted Kampfer up and fucked him. Rayla Rios did something like that with Kampfer too some time ago.

Please do that in more videos in the future.
Completely Agree. Rosy Pinheiro is phenomenal. and her lifting up Kampfer and fucking him was really awesome to see. Would love to see more of her doing that to her Male and TS Partners as well.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:03 PM
Administrator

3some was marvelous, told u guys

Rosy is a STAR

Guys, sorry dont answer moire. I m vacation in Spain now
Old 08-09-2017, 05:11 PM

Guau. Thanks for this fantastic work. 3Somes are the best and Rosy is great.
Louie enjoys your vacations.
Old 08-09-2017, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
3some was marvelous, told u guys

Rosy is a STAR

Guys, sorry dont answer moire. I m vacation in Spain now
Completely Agree Louie my friend. The All TS 3some was awesome. and also agree that Rosy Pinheiro is a Star. It's alright. Enjoy your vacation my friend

Last edited by knightrider82; 08-09-2017 at 06:12 PM.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Completely Agree Louie my friend. The All TS 3some was awesome. and also agree that Rosy Pinheiro is a Star. It's alright. Enjoy your vacation my friend
i ll read here of course but not every day, so much fun here