Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 06-10-2011, 01:22 AM

Default Tgirls with Sex Machines

I have seen a couple of dvds of several beautiful girls riding the sybian (Walkyria Drummond, Alana Ferreira, Barbara Rudsa, Flavia Assuncao etc.), but I was wondering if there are many sex machine makers in Brazil? It would be interesting to see the beautiful Brazilian t-girls with sex machines like the American tgirl Jesse was with on her site (dildo attached to a motor going moving it back and forth at varied speed). I have also seen "asstoyedshemales.com", but I am thinking automatic fucking more like what Kink sites do with genetic girls on "fuckingmachines.com". You could add an extension with a fleshlight for the girl or have an assistant of some sort to take care of their cock. It doesn't go with the site that I am subscribed to, SFH, but I have always been interested in this idea. Are there others who like the idea?

If you wanted to throw a new girl into the equation, you could use Barbara Goulart. Also, I have never seen Flavia Assuncao other than on one of those dvds, but she was hot (looked kind of like Michelly Araujo).

Last edited by Tyl3r; 06-10-2011 at 01:28 AM.
Old 06-10-2011, 03:06 AM
Administrator

No idea about those machines BBBUUUTTT Mr Khan can look something like this to us, ll ask him
Old 06-10-2011, 01:46 PM

Awesome! I was also thinking and if you have an assistant, you could give them an Aneros (prostate massage toy) and let them play with the girl in a prostate milking scene. It is always interesting to see hot a girl dripping. I was thinking these could go together with a couple of little portions in one video as a session of the girl getting pleased.

Feel free to say no if you want to any of my ideas. I understand if something just isn't doable. I just enjoy using the forum to share my ideas.

Last edited by Tyl3r; 06-10-2011 at 01:55 PM.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Administrator

U can share all your ideas, when is possible we do that as i do with dança do creu

I ask Mr Khan look for something in this style to us, great idea
Old 06-11-2011, 04:54 AM

This is a minor database thing so I won't start a new thread, but could we get a tag in the custom search for handsfree? There may or may not be many (fisting has one and I don't think there are that many of those either), but I would like to know of all that there are if it is possible.