Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 02-26-2019, 10:25 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
The All TS 3some for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Bianca Reis, Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinari was magnificent and erotic and a bombastic pairing as well. It is great seeing Bianca Reis,Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinarl back looking gorgeous as always. Bianca Reis is a very beautiful and talented TGirl and a star that has charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a very big Girlcock. Juliana Leal is an attractive and talented TGirl and a star that has personality and style,gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt and a very big Girlcock. Nanda Molinari is a gorgeous and talented TGirl that has a very pretty face and smile,beautiful body,tits and butt,very nice tattoos,personality and a big and thick Girlcock. I loved the way Bianca was penetrating Nanda in the missionary position and fucking her underneath for the for 1st part of the scene. Juliana was fucking Nanda in the spooning position and love the sound of her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust and penetrating Bianca in the doggystyle and bulldogg positions. Juliana.&. Nanda shooting their loads all over Bianca's tits and stomach and kissing each other and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Bianca Reis, Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinari's performance was impressive and intense and all 3 of them were into the scene and had perfect chemistry with each other as well. Thanks for the freaking awesome update and for introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as Full Tops. and Nanda Molinari in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
It was a CLASSIC 4 sure. I m frustrated about Anna Kelly / Rosy / Patricia 3some but got amazing action only patricia more rosy. U guys ll like, Rosy only bottom
Old 02-26-2019, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
It was a CLASSIC 4 sure. I m frustrated about Anna Kelly / Rosy / Patricia 3some but got amazing action only patricia more rosy. U guys ll like, Rosy only bottom
Completely agree that this week's All TS 3some Scene was a classic and one of the best All TS 3some Updates.. and i understand that you frustrated about the Anna Kelly Close/Rosy Pinheiro/Patricia Campbell 3some not going as planned. and you still found a way to make it work and grant our request. and it is also great to hear that you got amazing action with Patricia Campbell and Rosy Pinheiro. and will be looking forward to seeing the Interracial TS on TS Scene and to Patricia Campbell fully topping Rosy Pinheiro as well. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 02-26-2019 at 11:14 PM.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: i would love to see a TS on Guy 3 some scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal. The scene begins with Bianca and Juliana kissing,caressing and sucking each other girlcocks on the bed and they call over their male partner and tell him to get on his knees and suck their girlcocks and balls. and face fuck and make him gag on their girlcocks and Bianca tells him to get on the bed and spread his ass cheeks and she penetrates him in the doggysytle position balls deep while Juliana continues to face fuck and talks dirty to him. and Bianca switches to the spooning position continues fucking him while sucking on Juliana's girlcock. And Juliana mounts him from behind and fucks him in the bulldogg position with her balls slapping off of his ass with each thrust and switches to the missionary position and contiues fucking him while Bianca face fucks him. Bianca and Juliana double penetrate their male partner with their balls rubbing up againist each other while fucking him. Bianca shoots her nectar in his mouth and Juliana shoots her nectar all over his face to end the scene.*{only Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal gets their dicks sucked,Not the guy}*, *{Would like to hear your thoughts on this request}*
I dont like repeat pairings , it definitelly can work but i prefer do with other mixes
Old 03-02-2019, 11:55 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on the re-edited and updated request for a TS on Guy Scene starring Bianca Reis.
SHe ll not be doing more scenes because is going travel Europe
Old 03-03-2019, 02:26 AM

Quote:
SHe ll not be doing more scenes because is going travel Europe
Oh okay. Thanks. Back to the drawing board....lol
Old 04-02-2019, 04:00 AM

Smile Bianca Reis-Juliana Leal 2 Stars Solo Update.

Awesome 2 Stars TGirl Solo Update and pairing for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com. It is great to see Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal back looking gorgeous as always and in stunning lingerie and heels. Bianca Reis is a very beautiful and talented TGirl and a star that has charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a very big girlcock. and knows to command the action in scenes that she is in. Juliana Leal is an attractive TGirl and star that personality and style,gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt and a very big girlcock and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in as well. and Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal's performances in the Monday February 25th 2019 All TGirl 3some that they did with Nanda Molinari was very impressive and intense. thanks for the magnificent 2 Stars Solo Update and for introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous TGirls. Looking forward to seeing of Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 04-22-2019 at 10:57 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:20 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's 2 Stars TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's 2 Stars TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal.
thi pairing was so easy, both absolutelly great. this was easiest set ever
Old 04-02-2019, 11:34 PM

Quote:
thi pairing was so easy, both absolutelly great. this was easiest set ever
Completely agree that both Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal are absolutely great, very beautiful and talented as well. and thanks for taking the time to respond and your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming louie my friend.
Old 06-17-2019, 09:12 PM

Awesome preview photo and pairing of 2 Beautiful.&. Talented TGirls. and will be looking forward to seeing the upcoming TGirl on TGirl Update starring Bianca Reis and Le Farias next Monday. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 06-17-2019 at 09:15 PM.