Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Technical or Website Issues

Old 03-02-2010, 03:41 PM

Default Some streaming videos do not play

I can never get the hardcore and some solo scenes to play. They try to play when I select 'stream in browser', but nothing happens. The same happens with some Black-TGirl videos as well even though I have a great hi-speed connection. What can I do to play ALL the streaming videos?

Last edited by CamBrazille; 03-11-2010 at 05:40 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:53 AM
Administrator

Can you give me some examples of videos which do not play for you so that I can take a look and see what the problem is.

I am aware that there are some issues with the older videos not playing correctly and we are workign to fix this, but all of the newer videos should stream fine.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:46 PM

NONE of the hardcore Brazilian-Transsexual 'streaming videos' play with my set-up, including the 2010 and '09's. This includes ALL of the tg/tg, tg/gg and tg/male hardcores.

As for Black-Tgirls.com: I will compile a list as thorough as possible of several solo and hardcores which do not stream and list them at another time in that site's forum. In addition, I will update the list from time-to-time as new such videos are discovered. Thank you.

Cam

Last edited by CamBrazille; 03-11-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamBrazille View Post
NONE of the hardcore Brazilian-Transsexual 'streaming videos' play with my set-up, including the 2010 and '09's. This includes ALL of the tg/tg, tg/gg and tg/male hardcores.

As for Black-Tgirls.com: I will compile a list as thorough as possible of several solo and hardcores which do not stream and list them at another time in that site's forum. In addition, I will update the list from time-to-time as new such videos are discovered. Thank you.

Cam
Hi

We know what is prob and its happening in www.blacktgirls.com

We gonna work in a solution and inform here

Thanks for inform us
Old 03-14-2010, 01:24 AM

You're welcome because it is very disappointing to click a video and nothing plays. Please find a solution as soon as possible because I'll LOVE Grooby sites forever, man!!!
Old 03-22-2010, 05:05 PM

The hardcore scene in the March 16 update does not play either; however the solos in that update do.