Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 04-25-2010, 11:43 PM
Administrator

3 new TG X TG avaliable for soon - we ll have stars doing it, newbies in action and stars with newbies

Smoking HOT
Old 04-27-2010, 04:33 AM

Nice man, can't wait to see them. By any chance do you know if Walkiria Drumond and Isabelly Ferraz are still around? It would be hot to see those two together one day.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Administrator

Hum

Dont see both for long time, need check about it
Old 05-04-2010, 04:19 AM

Cool man, let me know what they're up to.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:06 AM

That new set with Dany de Castro and Alessandra Leite was very nice. Loved the cumshot into mouth. This is the kind of stuff we need around here. Hopefully we can see some cumshots on ass as well.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
See

That´s EXACT kind of request i spoke before

A guy want something and come here explaining it in very nice way, same when want do critics thats correct way to do

OK dude, ll keep it in mind, thanks for contribution here

L D
man, i will tell you, there are so many other webmasters who have a "screw you if you dont like it too bad" attitude, it's good to see that you listen to your customers, thats why this site is as successful as it is. I'm also with azz man on this one )))) If you haven't seen my other post already, I would like to say, pleeeease, pretty please with cherries on top, please have more brazilian ass shaking and dancing. Brazil has some of the best booty dances in the world and yet we rarely see shemales booty dancing naked! Before I started looking into shemales I was the guy that loved ass. The Baby Got Back videos, the Tip Drill Videos, those were the types of girls I would watch. I was saddened to find not much content like that in existence that features tgirls doing the same types of dances that natural women do so well.

Last edited by ast123; 06-03-2010 at 05:52 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
man, i will tell you, there are so many other webmasters who have a "screw you if you dont like it too bad" attitude, it's good to see that you listen to your customers, thats why this site is as successful as it is. I'm also with azz man on this one )))) If you haven't seen my other post already, I would like to say, pleeeease, pretty please with cherries on top, please have more brazilian ass shaking and dancing. Brazil has some of the best booty dances in the world and yet we rarely see shemales booty dancing naked! Before I started looking into shemales I was the guy that loved ass. The Baby Got Back videos, the Tip Drill Videos, those were the types of girls I would watch. I was saddened to find not much content like that in existence that features tgirls doing the same types of dances that natural women do so well.
dude

this is grooby, respect for u guys

i m doing much more ass shoots in last updates but please dont stop do requests and give ideas, i work for u then i want make u guys happy

good exemple was 3some giovanna secret , carla novaes and nicolly navarro - was a customer idea and i just did for u

just give me feedbacks and i ll work on it