Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 05-27-2016, 07:59 PM

Default TS-TS on Guy PT 2.

Was expecting a TS on TS,but instead it's another TS-TS on Guy Scene,as i posted on another thread a while back that i wasn't a fan of these types of 3somes that features a Guy paired up with 2 TGirls,because it completely ruins the scene and are very boring and uninteresting,scenes like this belongs on ShemalesFromHell.com and not on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com,for nearly 2 months there was a nice flow of a Non-Stop Mixture of TS Solo.&.TS on TS Hardcore Updates,which was awesome to see,but unfortunately that isn't the case today,Very Unimpressed with today's update,hopefully next week's update will much better.

Last edited by knightrider82; 05-27-2016 at 09:45 PM.
Old 05-27-2016, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Was expecting a TS on TS,but instead it's another TS-TS on Guy Scene,as i posted on another thread a while back that i wasn't a fan of these types of 3somes that features a Guy paired up with 2 TGirls,because it completely ruins the scene and are very boring and uninteresting,scenes like this belongs on ShemalesFromHell.com and not on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com,for nearly 2 months there was a nice flow of a Non-Stop Mixture of TS Solo.&.TS on TS Hardcore Updates,which was awesome to see,but unfortunately that isn't the case today,Very Unimpressed with today's update,hopefully next week's update will much better.
I think we shouldn't get them at all
Old 05-27-2016, 10:37 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Again u guys post as website only have u as costumer what is far be true. Scene was pretty amazing. No reason complain

In this specific case idea was do ts on ts only but but ts start it really bad then that was solution. Final footage is awesome then i dont see any reason for complains. I m giving u guys almost EVERY WEEK ts on ts then better u show how i pay atention about u more than cry for some specific stuff u dont like but so many other did. Again it? Move on
Old 05-28-2016, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Again u guys post as website only have u as costumer what is far be true. Scene was pretty amazing. No reason complain

In this specific case idea was do ts on ts only but but ts start it really bad then that was solution. Final footage is awesome then i dont see any reason for complains. I m giving u guys almost EVERY WEEK ts on ts then better u show how i pay atention about u more than cry for some specific stuff u dont like but so many other did. Again it? Move on
Totally Disagree with you,there were plenty of reasons to complain about this week's update,which was Very Unimpressive,2 TGirls and a Guy in a 3some is very bad combination and is a Scene Killer,If that was the case?,then the scene should of been re-done by adding another TGirl to top both of them?,instead of adding a Guy?,Indeed you have been giving your fanbase TS on TS every week and showing us that you are paying attention,but not so much today,No need for you getting Bent All Out Of Shape over a Direct and Objective Post,Relax,haven't seen anybody saying that they like TS-TS on Guy Scenes.

Last edited by knightrider82; 05-28-2016 at 03:43 AM.
Old 05-28-2016, 01:50 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Totally Disagree with you,There were plenty of reasons to complain about this week's update,which was Very Unimpressive,2 TGirls and a Guy,is very bad combination and is a Scene Killer,if that was the case?,then the scene should of been re-done by adding another TGirl to top both of them?,instead of adding a Guy?,Indeed you have been giving your fanbase TS on TS every week and showing us that you are paying attention,but not so much today,No need you getting Bent All Out Of Shape over a Direct and Objective Post,Relax,haven't seen anybody saying that they like TS-TS on Guy Scenes.
Question of taste but as usual i respect your opinion. Its good we dont agree all the time. Very healthy in my opinion. It let us learn more one each other here.

Important is we keep mutual respect
Old 05-28-2016, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Question of taste but as usual i respect your opinion. Its good we dont agree all the time. Very healthy in my opinion. It let us learn more one each other here.

Important is we keep mutual respect
Thanks Louie,i respect your's as well,Agree,it is good that we don't agree on certain topics all the time,and it let us learn more about it each other here as well,i also agree that it is important to keep Mutual Respect,btw,who's going to be in next week's update for BTS?.
Old 05-28-2016, 08:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Thanks Louie,i respect your's as well,Agree,it is good that we don't agree on certain topics all the time,and it let us learn more about it each other here as well,i also agree that it is important to keep Mutual Respect,btw,who's going to be in next week's update for BTS?.
Thats why i give lots of importance this forum. We dont need agree about everything (it should be boring) but talk one each other looking for mutual satifaction about what Brazilian GROOBY offer u.
Old 05-28-2016, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Thts why i give lots of imporance this forum. We dont need agree about everything (it should be boring) but talk one each other looking for mutual satifaction about what Brazilian GROOBY offer u.
Completely agree Louie my friend,you do give lots of importance to this forum,and we don't need to agree on everything,but can talk to each other and look for Mutual Satisfatction about what Brazilian Grooby offers it's Fanbase,which has been doing a Phenomenal Job.,who's going to be next week's update?.
Old 05-29-2016, 12:22 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Completely agree Louie my friend,you do give lots of importance to this forum,and we don't need to agree on everything,but can talk to each other and look for Mutual Satisfatction about what Brazilian Grooby offers it's Fanbase,which has been doing a Phenomenal Job.,who's going to be next week's update?.
Next ll be a 5 stars update , only solos but i m already shooting ts on ts content for soon
Old 05-29-2016, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Next ll be a 5 stars update , only solos but i m already shooting ts on ts content for soon
Okie dokie,sounds good Thanks