Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 07-03-2014, 03:28 PM

Default New TS on TS Scene # 4

Today's TS on TS Update starring:Renata Tavares and Monik Lohan was Very Good,It was nice seeing Renata Tavares starting off as a bottom and topping at the end,Thanks for the good scene,Looking forward to next week's TS on TS Update is:Gabriela Ferrari and Tatyla

Last edited by knightrider82; 07-03-2014 at 05:02 PM.
Old 07-03-2014, 04:46 PM

I hope that Ferrari scene is flex.

This scene was pretty good, I like that Renata came back as a bottom, normally the veteran girls come back and only top. How long did we have Laisa topping only? lol and Laisa is not very good at topping.
Old 07-03-2014, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
I hope that Ferrari scene is flex.

This scene was pretty good, I like that Renata came back as a bottom, normally the veteran girls come back and only top. How long did we have Laisa topping only? lol and Laisa is not very good at topping.
I hope so too,Same here,It was nice seeing Renata Tavares as a bottom,Agree,Usually they don't,For too long...LOL,Laisa SUX at Topping.
Old 07-03-2014, 05:05 PM

lol yeah I can't believe that scene with Bruna she did a while back, Bruna should have been the top clearly. Laisa is just slow and passive.

Anyway, it seems we really wanted Gabriella Ferrari to be bottom. I hope that we can see this soon.
Old 07-03-2014, 05:55 PM

not really a fan of lohan but scene was alright

it would be a bit dissapointing if ferrari is only topping in this scene you mention
Old 07-03-2014, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
lol yeah I can't believe that scene with Bruna she did a while back, Bruna should have been the top clearly. Laisa is just slow and passive.

Anyway, it seems we really wanted Gabriella Ferrari to be bottom. I hope that we can see this soon.
Me either,It wasn't a good idea to have Laisa topping,Because she is way too Passive,Completely agree,Bruna Butterfly should have been the one doing the Topping,Indeed we did,I love would to see her being bottom with another TS like:Bruna Butterfly.

Last edited by knightrider82; 07-03-2014 at 06:27 PM.
Old 07-03-2014, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
not really a fan of lohan but scene was alright

it would be a bit dissapointing if ferrari is only topping in this scene you mention
Neither am i,Agreed.
Old 07-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Administrator

Ferrari was only topping but we try flex, other newbie couldnt top her but we really try.

Dont worry fellows, this is a tranny that i want have here many many times. Next time i ll set up her with other that can top
Old 07-03-2014, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Ferrari was only topping but we try flex, other newbie couldnt top her but we really try.

Dont worry fellows, this is a tranny that i want have here many many times. Next time i ll set up her with other that can top
Okie dokie,I understand,That the Newbie didn't want to top Gabriela,Sounds good Louie,Thanks again for the Very good scene.

Last edited by knightrider82; 07-03-2014 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-04-2014, 12:17 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Okie dokie,I understand,That the Newbie didn't want to top Gabriela,Sounds good Louie,Thanks again for the Very good scene.
I try follow the model style but ev eventually ll force some change to please u as i did with Butterfly topping another ts. She is more bottom