Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 01-08-2013, 06:15 AM

Default Wilker & Castro

The scene was awesome, things are definitely improving. They seemed to really like each other, good chemistry.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
The scene was awesome, things are definitely improving. They seemed to really like each other, good chemistry.
In my opinion was pure magic.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:54 PM

I have to agree. More scenes like this will be a good thing.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I have to agree. More scenes like this will be a good thing.
I only PRAY for u all try understand that good chemistry is not always possible. Sometimes i wonder that some combination ll work fine and just dont happen as we plan. If u guys think all couples make sense same the ones wasnt that good and many reasons can be used to explain that. Some days same the best topping tranny is not so motivated or (and its true) one tranny doesnt like other for some stupid reason. One of my tasks is know WHo heats WHO and avoid put those models in same day but i m not god, i cant know everything about every brazilian tranny (but i m working on it ;O )

You guys can give me ideas, sugestions and critics (why not? I m so far be perfect) but before do it just think in what i mention here.

Thanks a lot, fellows
Old 01-09-2013, 07:02 PM

I know what you mean, I just like to point out the hot ones and we can avoid another Suzy Gleice. I also like to point out that some girls are too hot to only do topping. I dont mind that they top MOSTLY but every once in a while a bottom role might be nice. Same for girls that mostly bottom. Variation is key.

Now we all really wanna see Isa Killer as a full bottom with a tg. She has topped sooooo much already that she should be prohibited from using her dick for 1 scene lol you know what i mean... She has a hot body anyway, must explore.

Also dont be afraid to shoot the same models more than once. For example we had Isa Killer fuck Bruna B in tft a while back. If for some reason you get them together again it wont dissapoint. Provided Bruna fucks Isa this time.

Last edited by lordworm; 01-09-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I know what you mean, I just like to point out the hot ones and we can avoid another Suzy Gleice. I also like to point out that some girls are too hot to only do topping. I dont mind that they top MOSTLY but every once in a while a bottom role might be nice. Same for girls that mostly bottom. Variation is key.

Now we all really wanna see Isa Killer as a full bottom with a tg. She has topped sooooo much already that she should be prohibited from using her dick for 1 scene lol you know what i mean... She has a hot body anyway, must explore.

Also dont be afraid to shoot the same models more than once. For example we had Isa Killer fuck Bruna B in tft a while back. If for some reason you get them together again it wont dissapoint. Provided Bruna fucks Isa this time.

Miss Gleice is out, what a shame. Next Miss Killer work i ll do a full bottom set
Old 01-09-2013, 10:47 PM

Beautiful, when can we expect her to work again? She is in Sao Paulo?
Old 01-10-2013, 06:32 AM

wilker is an ugly gorilla get real
Old 01-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfan View Post
wilker is an ugly gorilla get real
Question of opinion, i dont think its a nice thing to tell. I understand taste is taste but she is so far be ugly
Old 01-10-2013, 10:57 PM

I've always liked her. She's no Bruna Butterfly or Carla Novaes but then again not many are... Lol

So when can we expect Isa Killer? Have you thought of who to pair her with? Imagine if we could get Michelly Aurajo to do it? That would be sooooo damn hot.