Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 09-02-2012, 05:25 AM

Default 3 Most Missed Recent TS?

I figured since the forum is kind of dying out we should get everyone's input on which girls they miss the most. Kind of like a roll call of sorts for all the Brazilian tranny lovers out there. Let's say recent is from the start of 2010 through the end of 2011, but someone we haven't seen yet in 2012.

My favorites would be:

Natany Gomes
Joy Spears
Keisy Maria

And a bonus would be Thayra Lemos, I never saw her in any hardcores, but OMG she was BEAUTIFUL.

What do you guys think?

Louie, think there's any chance we can bring any of these back? I already know Natany is on your list when you can make it back to Rio.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Administrator

Its good u guys mention models u miss, i m bringing back some faces that we dont see here for long time in last updates. What about Walquiria Amarillo and Bruna Rodrigues? Carol Vendraminny ll be back soon too

Natany i ll as soon can shoot in Rio again (soon), other girls need be avaliable in Sao Paulo and i pay atention about it
Old 09-02-2012, 07:24 PM

I like Walquiria! She used to be one of my favorites. I liked that update a lot definitely.

Yep, I figured those girls weren't in SP. Can't wait til they come back.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:34 AM

Walquiria is a welcomed sight indeed.

Well since you said 2010 I will have to say Carla Novaes is my most missed.

2. Alexia Freire (not entirely sure if she's done anything after 2010)
3. Angel Star (well in her case she hasn't done anything since 2009 I think)

Dany De Castro will get a mention from me as well, even though she has a solo in 2012, I still miss her tg on tg scenes. Not sure if she's done any in 2012.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:42 AM

Angel Star was a nice little hottie too. I liked Alexia when she was younger, she's still pretty now, but not the same. She looked like a full on woman when she was young, so hot! And I think I am still the only one on this forum that is not a fan of Carla Novaes or Kalena Rios.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinelust View Post
I figured since the forum is kind of dying out we should get everyone's input on which girls they miss the most. Kind of like a roll call of sorts for all the Brazilian tranny lovers out there. Let's say recent is from the start of 2010 through the end of 2011, but someone we haven't seen yet in 2012.

My favorites would be:

Natany Gomes
Joy Spears
Keisy Maria

And a bonus would be Thayra Lemos, I never saw her in any hardcores, but OMG she was BEAUTIFUL.

What do you guys think?

Louie, think there's any chance we can bring any of these back? I already know Natany is on your list when you can make it back to Rio.
these are great choices jpy spears recently slimmed down looks like her old self and so did gomes looks great and keisa marie is a great talent
Old 09-04-2012, 12:53 AM

Thanks mate
Old 09-04-2012, 11:22 AM

Kaaaaaaaalena