Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-07-2018, 05:40 AM
knightrider82 knightrider82 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: South Eastern United States
Posts: 1,646
Default Bianca Reis Solo Update.

The TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Bianca Reis was superb and a great debut. Bianca Reis is a gorgeous Tgirl that has charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a big Girlcock. I like the way the scene began with her signaling to the camera to zoom in closer. and looking very sexy in her white lingerie outfit and black heels. and her cumshot at the end was amazing. Thanks for the Spectacular TS Solo Update and for introducing your fanbase to this very attractive model. Looking to seeing more of Bianca Reis in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those awesome update coming Louie my friend.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,134
Default

Thi ts dida great hardcore for braziltgirls.xxx, soon ll test her with other TS
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-07-2018, 07:45 PM
knightrider82 knightrider82 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: South Eastern United States
Posts: 1,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Thi ts dida great hardcore for braziltgirls.xxx, soon ll test her with other TS
Very cool to hear that you will be testing her with other TGirls soon . and will be looking forward to seeing Bianca Reis in TS on TS Action. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for introducing your fanbase to this beautiful TS Model. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by knightrider82; 08-07-2018 at 09:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-07-2018, 10:17 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,134
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Very cool to hear that you will be testing her with other TGirls soon . and will be looking forward to seeing Bianca Reis in TS on TS Action. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for introducing your fanbase to this beautiful TS Model. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.
Working on it right now, i wanna get a KILLING paring and , if all run ok, u guys ll be SO FUCKING INSANE
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-07-2018, 10:33 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,134
Default

Soon guys

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-07-2018, 10:35 PM
knightrider82 knightrider82 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: South Eastern United States
Posts: 1,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Soon guys

Very nice
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-07-2018, 10:50 PM
knightrider82 knightrider82 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: South Eastern United States
Posts: 1,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Working on it right now, i wanna get a KILLING paring and , if all run ok, u guys ll be SO FUCKING INSANE
Awesome to hear that you are working on putting the Bombastic Bianca Reis in TS on TS Action. and want to get a killer pairing. and completely agree that it will be Fucking Insane. Looking forward to seeing it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-20-2018, 07:04 AM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 117
Default Bianca Reis Hardcore Update.

The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Bianca Reis was magnificent. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in a very sexy outfit,fishnet stockings and black studded buckle ankle boots. Bianca Reis is a beautiful and talented TGirl that has charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a big Girlcock. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking and penetrating her male partner doggystyle,from underneath and missionary. and turning up the intensity in each position that she fucked him in and shot her nectar in his mouth and kissing him to end the scene. Bianca Reis's performance was intesnse and impressive. Thanks for the astonishing update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 10-20-2018 at 09:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-20-2018, 02:25 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,134
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Bianca Reis was magnificent. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in a very sexy outfit,fishnet stockings and black studded buckle ankle boots. Bianca Reis is a beautiful and talented TGirl that has charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a big Girlcock. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking and penetrating her male partner doggystyle,from underneath and missionary. and turning up the intensity in each position that she fucked and shot her nectar in his mouth and kissing him to end the scene. Bianca Reis's performance was intesnse and impressive. Thanks for the astonishing update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
She is definitelly a star and i m doing more TS ON GUY now then EVER
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-20-2018, 09:00 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
She is definitelly a star and i m doing more TS ON GUY now then EVER
Completely agree that Bianca Reis is a star and is very talented as well. and it is awesome to hear that you are doing more TS on Guy Scenes{my 2nd favorite TS Genre after TS on TS}. And i also have been really enjoying the TS on Guy Scenes as well. and thanks for taking the time to respond i really appreciate it. and thanks again for the astonishing update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis as a Full Top and Phenomenal TS on Guy Scenes as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 10-21-2018 at 01:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.