Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #661  
Old 08-22-2019, 02:16 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glizzard View Post
Last request of the day. Can you please find Jessica Ketlin and pair her Daphynne Duarthe.
Ketlyn is in Spain
Reply With Quote
  #662  
Old 08-22-2019, 06:00 PM
Glizzard Glizzard is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Maryland
Posts: 9
Default BTGs

Ok cool...but what about the request for Renata Barbosa and Carol Dias? Also Bianca Hills with Alice Marques?
Reply With Quote
  #663  
Old 08-22-2019, 06:50 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glizzard View Post
Ok cool...but what about the request for Renata Barbosa and Carol Dias? Also Bianca Hills with Alice Marques?
Carol Dias not avaliable now and Bianca Hills is in Mikonos i think
Reply With Quote
  #664  
Old 08-23-2019, 06:28 AM
Glizzard Glizzard is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Maryland
Posts: 9
Default Double solo/Ts on Ts

How about this...double solo/ ts on ts with Valery Pacheco and Janny Costa. I seen you had an issue with Janny once so if not her then Mariana de Castro. What you think?
Reply With Quote
  #665  
Old 08-23-2019, 11:43 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glizzard View Post
How about this...double solo/ ts on ts with Valery Pacheco and Janny Costa. I seen you had an issue with Janny once so if not her then Mariana de Castro. What you think?
Oh man, please dont be sad but ...

Marana is not into doing porn , may be she change idea in future,. She is in Rio de Janeiro and just inform me it

Janny Costa is in Europe for more than a year. I m dieing to shoot her , i ll not rest before have chance do it

Valeria Pacheco told me ll infor when ll go Sao Paulo then i ll finally shoot her again.

Please understand Brazilians ts are very gipsy, never stop 1 place for too long. 1 of my most important tasks is trace where the most popular ts are and i do it using social networks. Thats why i was able shoot , for exemple, Valenttina monsterdick. I see a post on twitter she informing was going Brasil do plastic surgeries and just mail her with purpose to shoot
Reply With Quote
  #666  
Old 08-24-2019, 01:35 PM
legault legault is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 864
Default

Jany Costa does bareback and shes super hot

I would love to see her top other ts

Whenever she comes back from europe of course
Reply With Quote
  #667  
Old 08-24-2019, 01:46 PM
legault legault is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 864
Default

Some scene suggestions i would love to see, all bareback if possible

Ana kelly banging bianca reis

Patricia cambell banging alicia marquess

Vivian silva banging yasmin dornelles

Adrielly bronze banging juliana leal

Daphne duarte banging sabrina prezote

Talitha garcia banging hanna rios or marcela herrera

Or either ana, parricia, vivi, or adrielly banging adriana rodrigues, marcella herrera, sabrina prezotte, juliana leal, bianca reis, or alica marques

I like to see btgirls banging wtgirls so any combo of that i would love to see

Last edited by legault; 08-24-2019 at 02:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #668  
Old 08-24-2019, 05:14 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
Jany Costa does bareback and shes super hot

I would love to see her top other ts

Whenever she comes back from europe of course
MAn,u have NO IDEA how i m INTo work with her
Reply With Quote
  #669  
Old 08-24-2019, 05:16 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
Some scene suggestions i would love to see, all bareback if possible

Ana kelly banging bianca reis

Patricia cambell banging alicia marquess

Vivian silva banging yasmin dornelles

Adrielly bronze banging juliana leal

Daphne duarte banging sabrina prezote

Talitha garcia banging hanna rios or marcela herrera

Or either ana, parricia, vivi, or adrielly banging adriana rodrigues, marcella herrera, sabrina prezotte, juliana leal, bianca reis, or alica marques

I like to see btgirls banging wtgirls so any combo of that i would love to see
Ok got this but i need warn some ts DONT ACCEPT DO BAREBACK as is Patricia Campbell and Adriana Rodrigues. I think ok about others. As u guys see i m TOTALLY into have more bareback here assisting a old request did here many times. I m now with my crew testing many models and creating a list of TS are ok about it. I havea big resoponsability here but i can say now this task is so much easier
Reply With Quote
  #670  
Old 08-24-2019, 05:24 PM
lordworm lordworm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,756
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Ok got this but i need warn some ts DONT ACCEPT DO BAREBACK as is Patricia Campbell and Adriana Rodrigues. I think ok about others. As u guys see i m TOTALLY into have more bareback here assisting a old request did here many times. I m now with my crew testing many models and creating a list of TS are ok about it. I havea big resoponsability here but i can say now this task is so much easier
That sounds great Louie, you're doing a fantastic job man. I am dying to see Juliana get banged by Vivi Silva, if they do bareback it would be amazing.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.