Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-03-2019, 11:40 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,565
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: I would love to see a TS on TS Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Lara Rubia and Stephanie Chantre. The scene begins with Lara and Stephanie kissing and caressing and sucking each other girlcocks on the bed. Lara titfucks Stephanie and tells her to bend over the bed and teases her ass and slides it in and starts penetrating her in the doggystyle position nice and slow. and Stephanie tells Lara to fuck her harder and she happily obliges by slapping her ass and grabbing her hips and talking dirty to her. and switches to the missionary position and continues fucking with her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust and french kissing her as well. and Stephanie rides Lara's huge girlcock in reverse cowgirl while Lara fucks her from underneath and gives her a reach around until she cums. and Lara shoots her nectar all over Stephanie's tits to end the scene. *{Would like to hear your thoughts on this request}*
Definitelly this pairing works and REALLY WELL but i had no chance do it. I got Lara for 2 days 2 weeks ago and i did few shots with her - 1 for GroobyVR and other ll be a TS ON TS scene soon here
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-03-2019, 06:46 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Definitelly this pairing works and REALLY WELL but i had no chance do it. I got Lara for 2 days 2 weeks ago and i did few shots with her - 1 for GroobyVR and other ll be a TS ON TS scene soon here
It's alright i understand and you will get a chance to do the scene. and awesome to hear that Lara Rubia will be in a TS on TS Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com soon. Looking forward to seeing the update and thanks for taking the time to respond i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 03-03-2019 at 08:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-12-2019, 02:15 AM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 336
Default Lara Rubia-Jessica Close Update.

Awesome TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com and an excellent pairing as well. It is great seeing Lara Rubia looking absolutely beautiful as always and in very sexy lingerie and in gold pink bottom pumps. and very good to see Jessica Close back as well and looking sexy as always. I liked the way the scene began with them kissing and sucking each other girlcock. with Jessica topping Lara in various positons for the 1st part of the scene. and Lara penetrating Jessica in the missionary position balls deep and shooting her nectar all over her tits to end the scene. Lara Rubia performance was impressive and the TS on TS Update and the TS on Guy Update that she did for TGirls.XXX back on Thursday December 7th 2018 was positively smashing. and Jessica Close's was amazing as well. thanks for the awesome update and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Lara Rubia in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Jessica Close in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. {*@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your on this week's TS on TS Flex Update*}
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-12-2019, 11:42 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,565
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Awesome TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com and an excellent pairing as well. It is great seeing Lara Rubia looking absolutely beautiful as always and in very sexy lingerie and in gold pink bottom pumps. and very good to see Jessica Close back as well and looking sexy as always. I liked the way the scene began with them kissing and sucking each other girlcock. with Jessica topping Lara in various positons for the 1st part of the scene. and Lara penetrating Jessica in the missionary position balls deep and shooting her nectar all over her tits to end the scene. Lara Rubia performance was impressive and the TS on TS Update and the TS on Guy Update that she did for TGirls.XXX back on Thursday December 7th 2018 was positively smashing. and Jessica Close's was amazing as well. thanks for the awesome update and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Lara Rubia in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Jessica Close in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. {*@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your on this week's TS on TS Flex Update*}
As i say , i have something in mind when i build my pairings BUT i like let things happen too. Idea was Lara only topping but Jessica was getting easy erectons then i just try flex and was really well
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-12-2019, 12:27 PM
travans travans is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Stephanie rides Lara's huge girlcock in reverse cowgirl while Lara fucks her from underneath and gives her a reach around until she cums.
This part is a hot as hell scenario and I'd love to see it happen in any TS on TS pairing.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-12-2019, 06:50 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
As i say , i have something in mind when i build my pairings BUT i like let things happen too. Idea was Lara only topping but Jessica was getting easy erectons then i just try flex and was really well
Very cool to hear that you like to let things happen when building your pairings for TS on TS Scenes. and completely agree that by switching the scene to a TS on TS Flex worked very well. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 03-12-2019 at 09:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-12-2019, 06:56 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travans View Post
This part is a hot as hell scenario and I'd love to see it happen in any TS on TS pairing.
Completely agree that Stephanie Chantre riding Lara Rubia's huge girlcock in reverse cowgirl while Lara fucks her from underneath and giving her a reacharound is a very hot scenario. and would also love to see it happen in any TS on TS Pairing.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.