Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 01-23-2015, 10:35 AM

Default Camera Work

Louie, please improve the camera work. For example, when you go to the movies, you don't see the camera man constantly flipping the camera sideways when filming the stars; you don't see the camera man zooming in and out all the time and seeing the camera always panning up and down all the time. Also, you don't see jerky camera work when filming the stars from different angles. What you do see is smooth coherent camera work. You are fortunate to have some of the best looking transsexuals in the world to film, and in my opinion they should be filmed in a manner that compliments their looks as opposed to distracting from their looks.

Last edited by watson; 01-23-2015 at 10:41 AM.
Old 01-23-2015, 12:28 PM
Administrator

Thta´s the worst part of a forum

U ask me one thing that u think is better and i respect it but as soon i do a change like this other guys ll complain about the change because thet prefer what i was doing before. Look 2 stars post, its a perfect exemple. 2 or 3 guys ask me dont do it anymore and i told ok, ll reduce (not stop) but i see no prob in do less then come vanother fellow and ask me do it more.

I m always in the middle of things like this and is impossible make all happy. I m not telling u re wrong or right, just pointing how hard is to me please all tastes. Thats why i always try put in SFH 1 scene guy topping ts and other Ts topping guy. Doing it i can please all my subscribers assisting different tastes
Old 01-23-2015, 01:19 PM

Smile

It is not a question of taste. it is about basic camera work. Simply go to the movies and you will easily see what I am talking about when it comes to filming your models with smooth, non-jerky camera work. I mean really, do you always have to keep flipping your camcorder sideways when filming ? Look at how the camera work is done on the other Grooby sites, or look at the camera work on the Evil Angel sites, tsplayground and shemaleidol.
Old 01-23-2015, 02:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by watson View Post
It is not a question of taste. it is about basic camera work. Simply go to the movies and you will easily see what I am talking about when it comes to filming your models with smooth, non-jerky camera work. I mean really, do you always have to keep flipping your camcorder sideways when filming ? Look at how the camera work is done on the other Grooby sites, or look at the camera work on the Evil Angel sites, tsplayground and shemaleidol.
Dude, if u dont like its about your taste. SO many like that then i have nothing else to talk. I totally desagree and u have right have your opinion. If u dont enjoy i m sure. IN Sao Paulo i m asking guys be more classic, in Rio i do this style. And YES , its about taste. All Fernanda & Bolina hardcore i did in this style and guys love that what prove my point

Its pointless insist in debate it. I got your message, that´s it
Old 01-23-2015, 03:36 PM

Louie, you apparently do not understand a single word I have said. Therefore, I will mail my Camera Work post to Grooby. Thank you.
Old 01-23-2015, 03:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Louie, you apparently do not understand a single word I have said. Therefore, I will mail my Camera Work post to Grooby. Thank you.
You free do what u want , mate

Good luck

In time: Write do this forum moderator is same thing write to me. Totally pointless and i u overreact telling i was rude , just have right have my own opinion here. Other posts in this forum i got REALLY rude replyes and i didnt complain any one about it. I face all with solid arguments and now look: we re all in holy peace.
Old 01-23-2015, 10:01 PM

My email went to Steve Grooby, we shall see what he has to say.
Old 01-24-2015, 11:39 AM
Administrator

Quote:
My email went to Steve Grooby, we shall see what he has to say.
Lets wait. I wasnt rude, just desagree but for some people if u dont agree with them then u re being rude. ALl the point here is because we refuse do POLISHOP camera work. I m really impressed with lack of reasons to complain