Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 01-25-2013, 04:15 PM

Default Agatha Trajano

Please Damazo, more scenes with Agatha Trajano. She fucks very well. Great cock. Thank You
Old 01-25-2013, 05:06 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tloverrj View Post
Please Damazo, more scenes with Agatha Trajano. She fucks very well. Great cock. Thank You
Calm down now, we need give chances for others but yes , she ll return soon
Old 01-26-2013, 02:30 AM

yes lets no focus on best models lets keep bringing orangutan, bigfoot and lockness sea monster models. As i look at the updates for sfh and bt i see 5 out 24 quality scenes on one and 9 for 30 quality sets. Not a good percenttage damazo but at least its than other sites who maybe are under 5 percent good scenes or even 0 percent good scenes.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:15 AM

I have to agree with adfan. As I've always said it's better to focus on the great models which are many than to bring in new or old (suzy gleice) models that are just bad or boring. If you find a gem then sure bring her in, that's how we got Bruna Castro, Bruna Butterfly, Agatha Trajano, Juliana Souza, and so on. But there are many models that are not very good.

I feel though that grooby has its work cut short due to the lack of competition, these other tgirl sites have pure GARBAGE. The smc network is horrible, the tchicks network or whatever they're called with Mariana Cordoba have the worst freaking scenes I've ever seen all my LIFE. 9 minute clip of a girl laying on her back masturbating is the most boring thing ever. Webcam hardcores that have worse quality than a cellphone. It's bad out there man.

You guys can keep doing what you're doing, especially you Louie with the tg/tg stuff. It's pure gold compared to that. BUT you can also improve so easily and destroy generations of wannabe producers out there to come and completely take the scene... Not that you don't already have the scene though lol.

Long story short though, I agree with focusing on the great models and moving away from bad ones. Just improving the standards is all. Though I think I am a bit more accepting of some models than others here (Johany Wilker comes to mind lol).
Old 01-26-2013, 05:07 PM
Administrator

Come on

I m always bringing the stars back but i need try new models or ll be more of the same all the time. Dany de Castro was here few months ago, Agatha too. In 1 or 2 updates we ll have Nicole Navarro ASSISTING your requests. I need try new models, this is a fact and remember. A girl that is gabage for u can be a princess for other guy. Lets respect all subscribers tastes. My updates are ver sorted exact for everyone found something can enjoy.

Another thing. I m improving shooting stylefor next updates starting in next. Please keep atention in next ts on ts set Dany Marineto & Andressa Olivetto for see that we are having much more exciting aproach always thinking in offer u better stuffs.

I really hope u guys like
Old 01-26-2013, 09:08 PM

damazo did u ever see godzilla vs the smog monster?
Old 01-26-2013, 09:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfan View Post
damazo did u ever see godzilla vs the smog monster?
Whats your point ?
Old 01-26-2013, 10:40 PM

some of your combos are sci fi horror b rated movies.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:42 PM

"In 1 or 2 updates we ll have Nicole Navarro ASSISTING your requests"

Nicole Navarro, fucking, being fucked or masturbating?

Dany de Castro and Agatha Trajano are the best.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:01 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfan View Post
some of your combos are sci fi horror b rated movies.
You dont like, u dont need see. So simple. I can garantee many people like.