Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 02-15-2013, 07:41 AM

when close ups go on myla you can see balding hairline and not beautiful face. why compromise to grade d performers? also her ass very awkward looking at certain angles.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:48 PM

Well, first it's madhatters request, he calls the shots here. Second, Louie will bring her eventually anyway, she has a large following, and third I don't really think she's bad at all.

However, all I really want is Bruna Butterfly everyday...so I don't care lol I wish she was webmistress so we can see her every week.

Anyway, I would like for Louie to respond to the anal daisy chain idea if there's a threesome.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:01 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Well, first it's madhatters request, he calls the shots here. Second, Louie will bring her eventually anyway, she has a large following, and third I don't really think she's bad at all.

However, all I really want is Bruna Butterfly everyday...so I don't care lol I wish she was webmistress so we can see her every week.

Anyway, I would like for Louie to respond to the anal daisy chain idea if there's a threesome.
I want Bruna every day too
Old 02-17-2013, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I want Bruna every day too
I know this is a different request topic, but since you mentioned the threesome we've been talking about, what do you think of the anal chain idea?

A position where girl 1 is getting fucked by girl 2 and girl 3 is fucking girl 2, we've seen it here in tg/tg/guy scenes. Like in the Michelly, Kalena, guy (forgot his name) scene. I thought it would look hot with 3 tgirls and in doggy style. What do you think?
Old 02-20-2013, 01:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I know this is a different request topic, but since you mentioned the threesome we've been talking about, what do you think of the anal chain idea?

A position where girl 1 is getting fucked by girl 2 and girl 3 is fucking girl 2, we've seen it here in tg/tg/guy scenes. Like in the Michelly, Kalena, guy (forgot his name) scene. I thought it would look hot with 3 tgirls and in doggy style. What do you think?
I ll take alook in scene u mention but i m not sure if i can do 3some now. If i can its easy i inform Khan about this specific position, u point it out to me then help me know what u wanna see
Old 02-20-2013, 02:30 PM

No problem man. If you can't do 3some it's okay. But if you can, it's the part where Michelly was fucking the guy and then the guy was fucking Kalena at the same time.

Would love to see that with 3 tgirls but in doggy style position.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:56 AM

So what's the plan for Myla Louie?
Old 02-22-2013, 03:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
So what's the plan for Myla Louie?
May be but i m still wondering about TS 3some . It´s something i really wanna do but i m still thinking in perfect matchs
Old 02-22-2013, 05:03 PM

Well if you don't put her in the 3some, maybe she can still do a tg/tg scene with whoever is left out of the 3some.

If Agatha comes back it would be a nice pair. Or what about Myla and Walkiria?
Old 02-22-2013, 06:45 PM

Oh btw I found what I was talking about for the position for the 3some if you do it. It's here in the site, done in the past. I'll link the pic.

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...Tri_Blo181.jpg

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...Tri_Blo184.jpg