Old 05-21-2015, 01:30 AM

Default Bianca Hills tops again?

Seriously...I give up.
Old 05-21-2015, 02:41 PM

yeah boring as ever
Old 05-21-2015, 08:09 PM
Administrator

She is bottom in SFH and agaiin i GIVE UP about some answers

I told many times, its fucking hard get ts to top other ts. I need work with what i have BUT i m nice (some times u dont deserve it) and did one of ts that always top bottom with other ts - Walkiria Amarillo fuck Jhoany Wilker for next update
Old 05-21-2015, 09:50 PM

You didn't have to put her with Kelly Costa. Could have put her with let's see, Fernanda Cristine, Bruna Butterfly, Bia Bastos, Johany Wilker, Walkiria.

Yeah you got Johany to bottom to Walkiria but people on the topic were asking for Walkiria to bottom to Johanny, kinda the opposite.

I don't deserve it? I've been paying for your site for over 5 years.
Old 05-21-2015, 10:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
You didn't have to put her with Kelly Costa. Could have put her with let's see, Fernanda Cristine, Bruna Butterfly, Bia Bastos, Johany Wilker, Walkiria.

Yeah you got Johany to bottom to Walkiria but people on the topic were asking for Walkiria to bottom to Johanny, kinda the opposite.

I don't deserve it? I've been paying for your site for over 5 years.
I give up yes because i explain so many times how hard is do Ts on Ts and many times u guys only ignore and think its the easiest thing ever. Jhoany couldnt be hard with Walkiria (they re so friends and had no idea. I put both together assisting YOUR REQUESTS ) , she was in bad day (u ll see only soft cock in scene)

I m keeping more weeks than EVER with ts on ts and still have complains. Jesus !!!!

I m thankfull for u be with me 5 years but u get really good stuff for this and atention NO OTHER SITE give even when have posts that u guys desagree with me. I never avoid put my face and answer every question even in cases like this
Old 05-22-2015, 03:09 AM

Alright man, let's just chill.
Old 05-22-2015, 12:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Alright man, let's just chill.
If u guys want ts on ts almost every week this is something unescapable . We have limited number of ts that accept have sex with other ts and smaller number for the ones can top then i ll need do this kinda of thing OR change way i do the site. In your mind all ts have sex with other ts and every ts can top other ts. I work with what i have avaliable and i m sorry desagree in other thing: Hills and Kelly was very exciting to me. Both looking great and great fuck.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:22 PM

what if you did 2 ts on ts scenes a month instead of 3

could we see tops being bottom then?
Old 05-22-2015, 05:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
what if you did 2 ts on ts scenes a month instead of 3

could we see tops being bottom then?
I dont think people want it and i put so many of those ts bottom in shemalesfromhell

Another thing, some ts ONLY ACCEPT do with other ts if they TOP for some insane ts mind reason. Is it bullshit ??? For me YES its ridiculous but thats how those girls are. I m sorry, u guys have no idea how hard is get stuff i got. No other site do it as i do and have a reason, i explain it here all the time but u guys prefer ignore trhats why i ll not inist in explanations anymore. I have clean conscience did my best
Old 05-23-2015, 02:08 AM

we can vote on it?

what ts is like that?