Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 08-29-2017, 03:37 PM
Administrator

Default VR - impressions from u

Let me know what u guys think about it

If i be able produce (still hipotetic) you...

* 1 - ll u guys demand a FULL DEDICATED SITTE for it ?

* 2 - ...want i mix it here in a another option - BRZ / SFH / TF / VR ???

* 3 - ... dont give a dawn, not interested
Old 08-29-2017, 07:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
I think that Virutal Reality (VR) is very cool for the following reasons: It gives viewers an awesome.&. realistic experience with a Beautiful TGirl. And has Amazing Quality.&.Sound and Graphics. and even though VR is very new there are things that Directors and Producers can do to make the experience exciting. And it would be cool seeing TS Solos,TS on TS and Hardcore Scenes in VR. and would like to see it added as another option for weekly updates on the Brazilian-Transsexuals Hub in a year or 2. And also i am enjoying the 4K Updates because the quality and graphics are amazing.
I had contact with VR in Spain where i got some knowledge . Its hard for someone learn for himself , u need do correc recording or all stuff cant be used. Editation demands powerful computers and nothing less than 3 softwares but i can thinbk in do it if i see big demand. Not sure if for some new site or expand braz HUB with new layer offering some VR stuff.

First thing ll be move to 4K. For this i m totally ready and soon it ll be reality. VR need some issues yet
Old 08-30-2017, 10:37 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Completely Agree with your point of view Louie my friend. That VR is very hard to learn and requires the Right Recording Equipment and Computers that has a Very Powerful Processor and 8GB to produce VR Content. and viewers will need the following types of Devices:PlayStation VR,HTC,VIVE and Samsung Smartphone and Computers with VR Capabilities in order to view VR Content. That's excellent to hear you'll be producing 4K Content and it will soon be a reality.
Prob for me is not all knowlege i need get, i learn very fast but i dont wanna go into something without right demand. I can do it and i wanna do it but i need feel from u if is something u guys agree pay and if agree whats better ? Create a site ? Put extra area in brazilian hub and increase a little what u guys pay ? I just dont know but u all can help me on it

My desktop is very powerful, 32 Gigas RAM, New I&, SSD 500 Gbs and now GTX 1070 graphic card then YES i m ready to process VR and 4K easly. I only depend know about u what u guys expect
Old 09-01-2017, 02:45 AM

Well I am all for VR whether it is a new site or content added into others. I usually like to hop around memberships of sites but VR content would definitely make me keep a permanent membership of whatever route you took as there is very little TS content for VR.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich55 View Post
Well I am all for VR whether it is a new site or content added into others. I usually like to hop around memberships of sites but VR content would definitely make me keep a permanent membership of whatever route you took as there is very little TS content for VR.
Thats kind feedback i m into. U guys can understand we ll need invest on it and for invest we neeed know if we ll getr our money back more profit. Thats how things work.

From me i can say i m into it. I learn enough and i m ready to test then yes, i ll be working fast on it and soon hope have some news
Old 09-01-2017, 03:07 PM

That's totally understandable. However I have a dream to one day see Beatricy Velmont in VR.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:05 PM

Default My Thoughts On VR.

@Louie Damazo: I think that Virutal Reality (VR) is very cool because it gives viewers an amazing and realistic experience. and has Awesome Quality,Sound and Graphics. and i am into to it as well. and would like to see it implemented as the following options: BRZ,SFH,TFR or VR or as a New Site. And i completely understand that y'all would need to invest in it and know that if y'all are getting y'all money back to make more profit and i support whatever route you take on implementing VR Content into the Brazilian-Transsexuals Hub.That's very good to hear.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: I think that Virutal Reality (VR) is very cool because it gives viewers an amazing and realistic experience. and has Awesome Quality,Sound and Graphics. and i am into to it as well. and would like to see it implemented as the following options: BRZ,SFH,TFR or VR or as a New Site. And i completely understand that y'all would need to invest in it and know that if y'all are getting y'all money back to make more profit and i support whatever route you take on implementing VR Content into the Brazilian-Transsexuals Hub.That's very good to hear.
I ll start test it VERY SOON then need talk with GROOBYFATHER STeven about what he expect.

In my opion i think we can put another layer as is today BRAZ/SFH/TF

THen we ll have BRAZ / SFH / TF / VR

WE ll offer this option with little increase $$$ and customers can choose wha want. If some guy just dont want VR pays normal price and if wants VR pays little extra

Thats my initial idea. I didnt have any talk about it with Steven yet (i need show something REAL before) but I think is pretty fair
Old 09-01-2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I ll start test it VERY SOON then need talk with GROOBYFATHER STeven about what he expect.

In my opion i think we can put another layer as is today BRAZ/SFH/TF

THen we ll have BRAZ / SFH / TF / VR

WE ll offer this option with little increase $$$ and customers can choose wha want. If some guy just dont want VR pays normal price and if wants VR pays little extra

Thats my initial idea. I didnt have any talk about it with Steven yet (i need show something REAL before) but I think is pretty fair
That is excellent to hear. and i completely understand you'll have to run it by the GroobyFather:Steven Grooby about what he expects. IMO your initial idea on adding the VR Option for the Brazilian-Transsexuals Hub sounds fair and very cool. Keep up the great work my friend.