Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 11-08-2018, 12:30 AM

Default Kalliny Nomura Solo Update.

The TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Kalliny Nomura was impressive and a great debut. I love the way the update began with her doing a
seductive dance and sticking her finger in her mouth. and coming closer to the camera and looking into it and taking her cloths off while keeping her beige pumps on and revealing her Huge Girlcock. and shooting her sweet nectar on her belly to end the scene. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive TGirl that has personality and style,beautiful face and smile,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs, very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a Huge Girlcock. Thanks for the astonishing solo update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming Hardcore Update. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 11-08-2018 at 01:38 AM.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:38 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
The TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Kalliny Nomura was impressive and a great debut. I love the way the update began with her doing a
seductive dance and sticking her finger in her mouth. and coming closer to the camera and looking into it and taking her cloths off while keeping her beige pumps on and revealing her Huge Girlcock. and shooting her sweet nectar on her belly to end the scene. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive TGirl that has personality and style,beautiful face and smile,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs, very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a Huge Girlcock. Thanks for the astonishing solo update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming Hardcore Update. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts.
She is just Perfect in all aspects except for refuses shoot with other ts BUT i respect her decision. Very kind and nice TS
Old 11-08-2018, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
She is just Perfect in all aspects except for refuses shoot with other ts BUT i respect her decision. Very kind and nice TS
Completely agree that Kalliny Nomura is perfect in all aspects and is a very kind and nice TGirl. and i also respect her decision for not doing scenes with other TGirls. Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl and for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 11-09-2018 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-09-2018, 10:39 PM

daamazo i worry for you my son, i 1 day you dont accidently slip and land on miss nomuras horsecock while filming her. it would be tragic for your asshole as surgery would be required to repair it
Old 11-09-2018, 11:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfan View Post
daamazo i worry for you my son, i 1 day you dont accidently slip and land on miss nomuras horsecock while filming her. it would be tragic for your asshole as surgery would be required to repair it
I keep safe distance...bigger than usual
Old 11-17-2018, 07:40 PM

Default Kalliny Nomura Hardcore Update.

Kalliny Nomura's performance in this week's update for Brazil TGirls XXX was great. I love the way she topped her male partner from underneath and in the spooning position for the first part of the scene while keeping her heels on. which i think is very hot and erotic. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive TGirl that has personality and style,beautiful face and smile,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge Girlcock. Thanks for the excellent update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 11-17-2018, 10:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Kalliny Nomura's performance in this week's update for Brazil TGirls XXX was great. I love the way she topped her male partner from underneath and in the spooning position for the first part of the scene while keeping her heels on. which i think is very hot and erotic. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive TGirl that has personality and style,beautiful face and smile,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge Girlcock. Thanks for the excellent update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
I m working in next hardcoeres 4 her of course
Old 11-17-2018, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I m working in next hardcoeres 4 her of course
Excellent to hear that you are working on the next hardcore scenes for Kalliny Nomura. Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl and for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 12-25-2018, 09:46 PM

@Louie Damazo: can you please upload a preview photo or video for the Kalliny Nomura TS on Guy Update. And will the scene be available this Friday?.
Old 12-26-2018, 12:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: can you please upload a preview photo or video for the Kalliny Nomura TS on Guy Update. And will the scene be available this Friday?.
Why not preview video ???

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...97752347136000