Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 03-27-2018, 07:00 AM

Default Carol Dias-Renata Farias Update.

The Interracial TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Carol Dias and newcomer Renata Farias was fantastic and a great pairing. I really liked how Carol was commanding the action for the entire scene topping Renata from behind on the bed and missionary style nice and deep and also liked the sound of Carol's balls slapping off of Renata's ass with each thurst and her cumming while getting fucked to close out the scene. Carol Dias and Renata Farias's performances were superb and both did very well for their first TS on TS Scene. Thanks for the super cool update and for introducing your fanbase to these beautiful models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Carol Dias in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Renata Farias in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work my friend.

Last edited by knightrider82; 07-10-2018 at 07:16 PM.
Old 03-27-2018, 12:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The Interracial TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Carla Dias and newcomer Renata Farias was fantastic and a great pairing. I really liked how Carla was commanding the action for the entire scene topping Renata from behind on the bed and missionary style nice and deep and also liked the sound of Carla's balls slapping off of Renata's ass with each thurst and her cumming while getting fucked to close out the scene. Carla Dias and Renata Farias's performances were superb and both did very well for their first TS on TS Scene. Thanks for the super cool update and for introducing your fanbase to these beautiful models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Carla Dias in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Renata Farias in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work my friend.
Inter racial with huge cock HOT BTG and sweet newbie ??? I kenw it should work really fucking well
Old 03-27-2018, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Inter racial with huge cock HOT BTG and sweet newbie ??? I kenw it should work really fucking well
Thanks for your feedback Louie my friend. and completely agree that pairing a Hot Black TGirl with a Huge Girlcock and a Sweet Newbie worked very well. and would love to see more Interracial TS on TS Scenes like this.
Old 04-13-2018, 03:33 PM

Yeah this scene was great

I would love to see nore interracial ts on ts with carol dias damazo, shes good

How about her and Juliana Leal or Rosy? Carol should top Rosy 100%
Old 04-13-2018, 04:31 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
Yeah this scene was great

I would love to see nore interracial ts on ts with carol dias damazo, shes good

How about her and Juliana Leal or Rosy? Carol should top Rosy 100%
I m in middle of some transition about brazilian sites on Grooby. In short time i ll be able plan BETTER scenes with u guys and it gonna be great but please wait this moment. I need change few things on prodution right now

Hope u all understand
Old 04-14-2018, 08:56 PM

Quote:
I m in middle of some transition about brazilian sites on Grooby. In short time i ll be able plan BETTER scenes with u guys and it gonna be great but please wait this moment. I need change few things on prodution right now

Hope u all understand
Okie dokie i completely understand that you are in the middle of a transition about the Brazilian Sites for Grooby. and in a short time you will be able to plan better scenes with your fanbase/subscribers. and will be looking forward to seeing the changes that are coming for the sites. and thanks for taking the time to respond and for letting us know what's going on.
Old 05-11-2018, 01:23 PM

I would love to see Carol top Rosy or Juliana Leal 100%
Old 05-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I would love to see Carol top Rosy or Juliana Leal 100%
Many sets with Juliana coming soon
Old 05-11-2018, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Many sets with Juliana coming soon
bottoming with another ts hopefully... can we get her to bottom to carol dias?
Old 05-11-2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:
bottoming with another ts hopefully... can we get her to bottom to carol dias?
Would also love to see The Dark.&.Lovely Carol Dias fully topping Juliana Leal.