Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 04-19-2014, 11:31 PM

Default Flashback and Scene improvements

Hey Louie, I just wanted to talk about how scenes have improved vastly from the old days. This should have gone to the Damazo Appreciation thread but I think it deserves its own space.

I was just watching an old scene of Jessica Ninfeta and Sandy Lopez and the more recent stuff has just improved on the hardcores like 100% man. Back then you see models looking at the camera too much and looking around lost sometimes lol and the positions were kinda boring sometimes. Also sometimes there wasn't any doggystyle or good camera views focusing on the intense action.

Now we have some really hot camera views, positions are super sexy and the girls just seem to perform better, no doubt this is because of your directing abilities. I'm sure Kahn can have some credit here too. Every scene has doggy style and there's a lot of focus on intense action, and of course those lovely brazilian asses. Now we see a lot more of this http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...olaLima110.jpg which is like the best position for ts on ts action, I think it's Bruna's specialty too so it's fitting I link to her picture of it.

All in all, these scenes have come quite a long way and it's thanks to you Louie, and Kahn too perhaps...and maybe Bruna too, for making that position popular. Keep em coming.
Old 04-20-2014, 03:47 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Hey Louie, I just wanted to talk about how scenes have improved vastly from the old days. This should have gone to the Damazo Appreciation thread but I think it deserves its own space.

I was just watching an old scene of Jessica Ninfeta and Sandy Lopez and the more recent stuff has just improved on the hardcores like 100% man. Back then you see models looking at the camera too much and looking around lost sometimes lol and the positions were kinda boring sometimes. Also sometimes there wasn't any doggystyle or good camera views focusing on the intense action.

Now we have some really hot camera views, positions are super sexy and the girls just seem to perform better, no doubt this is because of your directing abilities. I'm sure Kahn can have some credit here too. Every scene has doggy style and there's a lot of focus on intense action, and of course those lovely brazilian asses. Now we see a lot more of this http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...olaLima110.jpg which is like the best position for ts on ts action, I think it's Bruna's specialty too so it's fitting I link to her picture of it.

All in all, these scenes have come quite a long way and it's thanks to you Louie, and Kahn too perhaps...and maybe Bruna too, for making that position popular. Keep em coming.
Completely agree LW,Especially about the way Bruna Butterfly tops other TS's,That is the best position for TS on TS,I also think that's Bruna Butterfly's specialty,Indeed it is fitting,Thanks for the link
Old 04-20-2014, 04:04 PM

If the site ever gets a new webmistress then it has to be Bruna Butterfly.
Old 04-20-2014, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
If the site ever gets a new webmistress then it has to be Bruna Butterfly.
Once again,I agree,Bruna Butterfly would be a great webmistress
Old 04-21-2014, 12:47 AM

butterfly is definitely one of the best tops
Old 04-21-2014, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
butterfly is definitely one of the best tops
Completely agree,Love the way Bruna Butterfly top other TS's
Old 04-21-2014, 03:08 PM
Administrator

ABout improvements this is consequence of YOUR requests. Some people think i dont care about critics or i just do what i think is ok but its not true. I change all approach following wjhat u guys sugest here and i think finally i m in right way. May be u dont know but i change camera guy 3 times , this last one is going good but i wants more

About Webmistress forget it, trannies are too gipsy and may be i pick one for be webmistress and after couple months she move to Italy or something
Old 04-21-2014, 04:30 PM

Yeah I know man, thanks for making so many improvements. I think the scenes are fantastic in quality right now.

About webmistress, well I wasn't asking for you to pick one. That makes perfect sense to me, tgirls are very spontaneous.

And to those saying Bruna is a great top, I am glad other people notice this as well. She is #1 in my opinion really.
Old 04-21-2014, 05:59 PM

i think it looks great when tgirls with nice asses like butterfly fuck other tgirls
Old 04-22-2014, 04:48 PM
Administrator

A good news for SFH guys is that finally got new male models, one of worst probs in this business is get new faces, is the same all over the world