Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-02-2015, 05:46 AM
Rikki Rikki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 117
Default Nicolly Pantoja

Hi Louie,

Nicolly Pantoja is a great tgirl. She is a great top and has a big ass for bottomming. I don't believe I've seen her on SFH or BTS before. She would be a great addition. Don't you think so?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-07-2015, 09:49 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki View Post
Hi Louie,

Nicolly Pantoja is a great tgirl. She is a great top and has a big ass for bottomming. I don't believe I've seen her on SFH or BTS before. She would be a great addition. Don't you think so?
I ll try work something for her
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Rikki Rikki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 117
Default

Good. I'd love to see her soon.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-18-2015, 11:09 AM
Rikki Rikki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 117
Default

Hi

Any news on Nicolly Pantoja? Is she gonna be available soon?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-18-2015, 03:02 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki View Post
Hi

Any news on Nicolly Pantoja? Is she gonna be available soon?
Only to avoid confusions , u have a link with her pic? I havea Fernanda Pantoja here but i m not sure if we re talking about same model
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-18-2015, 11:50 PM
Rikki Rikki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Only to avoid confusions , u have a link with her pic? I havea Fernanda Pantoja here but i m not sure if we re talking about same model
Here:

http://www.shemalemodelstube.com/mod...-pantoja-.html
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-21-2017, 06:01 AM
Rikki Rikki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 117
Default

Good to finally see Nicolly Pantoja. I'd love to see her top guys and tgirls soon.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-21-2017, 11:20 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki View Post
Good to finally see Nicolly Pantoja. I'd love to see her top guys and tgirls soon.
My intention was do hardcore but got her just travelloing back her city then i did something was possible. A|s soon she return i ll get hardcores
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-22-2017, 04:53 AM
Jjamison Jjamison is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
My intention was do hardcore but got her just travelloing back her city then i did something was possible. A|s soon she return i ll get hardcores
I hope she can bottom for a guy on SFH when you're able to do hardcore with her
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-22-2017, 10:29 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjamison View Post
I hope she can bottom for a guy on SFH when you're able to do hardcore with her
I ll be looking for bring her to do scenes as soon she return Sao Paulo. SHe is in north of Brasil now
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.