Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 02-11-2019, 09:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1234 View Post
Ahhh gotcha so everything for this month is done? And if I’m right you’re shooting scenes this month for next month?
I plan stuff of one month based in requests of month before. People ask me some time ago a 3some that i ll do now. In March i ll get more sugestionjs and try do minimum 1 of your ideas
Old 02-12-2019, 12:01 AM

Cool cool so in March start giving you ideas and lists like I did above?
Old 02-12-2019, 12:16 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1234 View Post
Cool cool so in March start giving you ideas and lists like I did above?
i ll see what is possible to do and try make some real yes
Old 02-12-2019, 12:49 AM

Who else is featuring in scenes this month can you give us a preview ?
Old 02-12-2019, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
A certain director sure is very chatty with other members. but can't take the time to respond to the positive reviews i post about his updates.
LD is a busy guy, and hes been doing great lately, he cant always take time to say "great review man" so you shouldnt be so salty

Btw i am NOT arguing with you or being insulting in any way, just constructive criticism

The reviews are great, thanks but what else can be said? Lol good scenes all around these days

LD is doing a fine fine job
Old 02-12-2019, 01:29 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Sent you a PM. Check your inbox.
I check and see nothing, pretty strange. Its not first time it happens
Old 02-12-2019, 01:31 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
LD is a busy guy, and hes been doing great lately, he cant always take time to say "great review man" so you shouldnt be so salty

Btw i am NOT arguing with you or being insulting in any way, just constructive criticism

The reviews are great, thanks but what else can be said? Lol good scenes all around these days

LD is doing a fine fine job
I m responsable to choose Ts ll be in braz sites, shoot, edit and i do it for GroobyVr and brazlian stuff on tgirls.xxx . I m really busy but u guys see i answer here EVERY DAY. Its best i can do, of sometimes i dont answer 1 or 2 posts i hope u understand i m envolved in one of those tasks i mention
Old 02-12-2019, 01:36 AM
Administrator

Another thing u guys need understand in this moment is that i ll be in next TEAs and i need work as hell to keep all updates ready before trip. I have less than 1 month to shoot and edit lots of stuff more GroobyVr and some other tasks i have on Grooby. If i take a little longer in some answers please understand it

This trip i ll burn lots of money to upgrade my cameras , i ll put extra level in quality to offer something still better 4 u all

Thanks
Old 02-12-2019, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I m responsable to choose Ts ll be in braz sites, shoot, edit and i do it for GroobyVr and brazlian stuff on tgirls.xxx . I m really busy but u guys see i answer here EVERY DAY. Its best i can do, of sometimes i dont answer 1 or 2 posts i hope u understand i m envolved in one of those tasks i mention
I completely understand that as a director that you are responsible for choosing the TGirls who be on the Brazilian Sites,shooting,editing and also for Grooby VR and the Brazilian Content on TGirl.XXX. and that you are very busy. and i do see that you take to respond on here everyday and it's the best you can do. and sometimes you can't answer 1 or 2 posts. and i also understand that you are involved on 1 of the task that you mentioned. Thanks for taking the time to explain everything. Keep up the superb work Louie my friend.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Another thing u guys need understand in this moment is that i ll be in next TEAs and i need work as hell to keep all updates ready before trip. I have less than 1 month to shoot and edit lots of stuff more GroobyVr and some other tasks i have on Grooby. If i take a little longer in some answers please understand it

This trip i ll burn lots of money to upgrade my cameras , i ll put extra level in quality to offer something still better 4 u all

Thanks
Okie dokie i understand that in this moment you'll be at next month's TEA Awards and need to work like hell to get all the updates ready before your trip. and have less than a month to shoot and edit lots of stuff for Grooby VR and some other tasks you have on Grooby. And also understand that you might take longer to respond to posts. and that you will burn up lots of money to upgrade your cameras and will put an extra level in quality to offer something better for your loyal subscribers. Thanks again for taking the time to explain everything. Keep up the superb work Louie my friend.