Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2012, 07:33 PM

Default For Louie: One Member's Opinion

Personally, I mostly like watching a Tgirl in an active role doing a girl or a tgirl or a guy if and only IF it is her natural inclination (Jessica Ketlen, Marcia Kelly, Rabeche Rayalle, Dany de Castro, etc., they are not very good when they bottom). Also enjoy bottom Tgirls if it's their natural preferences like Barbara Goulart or Dany Novaes, etc. Others like Michelly Araujo, Alexia Freire, Dani Marinetto, Mylla Perenia who are good in both roles. However, I DO dislike to see the soft bottom models in the Top position, acting Top and vice-versa. There are enough Top models and enough Bottom models that there is no need to switch between them. Like to see models' natural personalities and preferences come thru a scene. But I do recognize that different members have different tastes and prefer different things! I stipulate in advance that others may strongly disagree with every one of my assertions so no need to voice them in this thread. Ciao.