Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 02-13-2010, 11:51 PM

Default Stop the spitting

Louie can you stop those gays like Yago and others spitting on the girls arseholes before fucking.....it's disgusting, let's have more shemales fucking shemales or real girls, at least they don't spit!

Last edited by hotdog2727; 02-13-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 01:43 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog2727 View Post
Louie can you stop those gays like Yago and others spitting on the girls arseholes before fucking.....it's disgusting, let's have more shemales fucking shemales or real girls, at least they don't spit!
Ok thats a good point

Of course i can do it BBBUUUTTT its interesting know about other guys what think about it. Some feedbacks about small details like this ll be very apreciatted

U guys like spitting or not? 1 X 0 to NO
Old 02-14-2010, 04:59 AM

Actually I wish there was more ass play (including spitting) in tg on tg sets. Why not? lol
Old 02-14-2010, 10:54 AM

I'd say to use baby oil or something other than spitting. I'm nat appalled by it but there are more erotic ways to lube up a hole in my opinion.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:41 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarwinsMutt View Post
I'd say to use baby oil or something other than spitting. I'm nat appalled by it but there are more erotic ways to lube up a hole in my opinion.
Some actors just copy what they see in old american movies. Joey Silvera and some other producers came to Brasil since the 90´s abd they instruct actors do things like this for make scene more nasty and spicy.

Spitt in the ass makes sense thinking in this historic because many of these guys start work with these foregn producers , the WORST was 1 day i start a scene with couple kissing each other and the actor just kiss INSIDE tranny mounth. That was a BIG SHIT because she almost start a huge fight and stop do the hardcore
Old 02-15-2010, 12:16 AM

Lets have tgs rub their cocks on other tgs asses before fucking. It makes for a good buildup.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Lets have tgs rub their cocks on other tgs asses before fucking. It makes for a good buildup.
That´s Nice
Old 02-16-2010, 05:27 PM

Foreplay is important man. It makes the sex much sweeter.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:33 PM
Administrator

110% right, dude
Old 03-02-2010, 01:04 PM

Please, LOTS more tg/tg and tg/gg scenes and fewer males in this site. Save the males for Shemales-From-Hell. Nothing better than girls going at it together kissing, fucking and sucking!