Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 04-05-2017, 11:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Newcomer Cacau DePaula and Sabrina Souza was Magnificent and a Great Pairing. I really liked how the scene started with Cacau and Sabrina Caressing and Sucking on each other Tits and Girlcocks. I liked the way Cacau DePaula was commanding the action for most of the scene by topping Sabrina Souza both Doggy and Missionary Style and SS cumming while getting fucked was really cool to see. I love seeing that in TS on TS. Cacau DePaula is a Attractive TGirl and she did very well for her first TS on TS Scene. Thanks for the Awesome TS on TS Flex Update and for introducing your fanbase to this Sexy Model LD. Looking forward to seeing more Cacau DePaula in TS on TS Action. and thank you for always taking the time to respond to your fanbase. We really appreciate it. Keep up the Phenomenal Work Louie my friend.

U re so welcome !!!
Old 04-05-2017, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
U re so welcome !!!
i am really enjoying the TS on TS and TS on Guy Updates featuring Gorgeous New Models and returning Veterans as well.

Last edited by knightrider82; 04-05-2017 at 11:38 PM.
Old 04-06-2017, 07:26 AM

Good guy Louie

I hope we can see Patricia fucking Leticia Rodrigues soon.
Old 04-06-2017, 12:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
i am really enjoying the TS on TS and TS on Guy Updates featuring Gorgeous New Models and returning Veterans as well.
enjoy bonus tranniesfuck.com - one week is ts on ts , other is ts on guy and other guy on ts then 2 weeks the wednesday ll make u happy
Old 04-06-2017, 12:58 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Good guy Louie

I hope we can see Patricia fucking Leticia Rodrigues soon.
Dude

Now that transition finish i m working in fix all probs we ll see that is normal but i ll tell u what i m TOTALLY into and ll start in 2 months MAXIMUM : TS 3somes. I want do it more and more now. No one offer it in a way i consider REALLY great then i want be this guy. Just let me finish all this HUGE work about transition (yes, fix video probs happen in transition takes time) and i ll be providing ts 3somes more
Old 04-06-2017, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Dude

Now that transition finish i m working in fix all probs we ll see that is normal but i ll tell u what i m TOTALLY into and ll start in 2 months MAXIMUM : TS 3somes. I want do it more and more now. No one offer it in a way i consider REALLY great then i want be this guy. Just let me finish all this HUGE work about transition (yes, fix video probs happen in transition takes time) and i ll be providing ts 3somes more
Nice nice thanks
Old 04-06-2017, 08:15 PM

Quote:
enjoy bonus tranniesfuck.com - one week is ts on ts , other is ts on guy and other guy on ts then 2 weeks the wednesday ll make u happy
Awesome . Indeed it sure will

Last edited by knightrider82; 04-06-2017 at 08:41 PM.
Old 05-16-2017, 09:50 PM

Default Ribeiro-LeFarias Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Stephany Riberio and LeFarias was Superb,it is great to see Stephany back looking absolutely stunning,and doing what she does best topping her partners,it's nice to see LeFarias back as well,I really liked how the scene began with LeFarias on the phone requesting to send someone over with a Hard Cock,and she was alittle Surprised and Intrigued when Stephany answered the request,and kissed and sucked on each other Girlcocks,with Stephany caressing,licking and kissing LeFarias's Back,Tits and Big Butt,I also liked how Stephany was commanding the action for the entire scene,by topping LeFarias Doggystyle,fondling her tits and slapping her ass and Fucking her Nice and Deep,And switching to Spooning and Missionary Positions kissing and sucking on her Tits,And shooting her load all over LeFarias was an awesome way to end the scene,both Stephany and LeFarias Performances were Phenomenal,Stephany Ribeiro is a Attractive TGirl that a Beautiful Face and Toned and Fit Body,Sexy Tits, and a Nice Girlcock that she knows how to use very well,and i really love the fact that she likes to be in control and tops her partners and shooting her load on their faces or asses,Which i find to be Freaking Awesome,The TS Solo and Full TS on Guy Scene that she was in was Spectacular,Thanks for the Fantastic Update and for introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous Models LD,Looking forward to seeing more of Stephany Ribeiro in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top,and LeFarias in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts.

Last edited by knightrider82; 02-02-2018 at 03:37 AM.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:38 PM
Administrator

Quote:
The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Stephany Venturiny and LeFarias was Superb,it is great to see Stephany back looking absolutely stunning,and doing what she does best topping her partners,it's nice to see LeFarias back as well,I really liked how the scene began with LeFarias on the phone requesting to send someone over with a Hard Cock,and she was alittle Surprised and Intrigued when Stephany answered the request,and kissed and sucked on each other Girlcocks,with Stephany caressing,licking and kissing LeFarias's Back,Tits and Big Butt,I also liked how Stephany was commanding the action for the entire scene,by topping LeFarias Doggystyle,fondling her tits and slapping her ass and Fucking her Nice and Deep,And switching to Spooning and Missionary Positions kissing and sucking on her Tits,And shooting her load all over LeFarias was an awesome way to end the scene,both Stephany and LeFarias Performances were Phenomenal,Stephany Venturiny is a Attractive TGirl that a Beautiful Face and Toned and Fit Body,Sexy Tits, and a Nice Girlcock that she knows how to use very well,and i really love the fact that she likes to be in control and tops her partners and shooting her load on their faces or asses,Which i find to be Freaking Awesome,The TS Solo and Full TS on Guy Scene that she was in was Spectacular,Thanks for the Fantastic Update and for introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous Models LD,Looking forward to seeing more of Stephany Venturiny in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top,and LeFarias in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts.
Stephany is a new star for sure. She was really great in this scene so much better than first set then i can see she as a bombshell shortly
Old 05-16-2017, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Stephany is a new star for sure. She was really great in this scene so much better than first set then i can see she as a bombshell shortly
Thanks for your thoughts LD,Completely agree that Stephany Ribeiro is a Star .and was Magnificent in this week's TS on TS Update and was into the scene by showing more of her Dominant.&.Passionate Sides then she did in her first TS on TS Update. I can also see her as a Bombshell and will be looking forward to seeing more of her as a Full Top.

Last edited by knightrider82; 09-24-2017 at 03:20 AM.