Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 05-28-2012, 08:23 AM

Man I love breast implants. They're way better than real tits. Always perky, always hot. Lol.

Eh, it's mostly cause I'm not a boob guy, I'm way more of an ass guy. So I just like my girls boobs to look menacing and impressive in a shirt.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:32 AM

I am a boob guy and the faker they are the less I like them. With trannies it looks best if they get a decent size when they are really slim, then gain some weight so they look more real. I was with this tgirl for a while that had some that felt totally real, she tried to explain it, but it didn't make sense to me LOL. For asses I like an ass more like Aline Tavares that is just a good shape, but not necessarily an overwhelming presence.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:40 AM

Onlinelust, yes, some of them are repulsive. I can not even look at their photos, at the same time I feel sad for them striving for a perfection that they'll never achieve. Originally thought they were misled but later learned that often even the plastic surgeon tells them that they DON'T need it but they go ahead anyway. Sometimes not needing it one bit! Like Alexia Nogueira or Viviany Aquilera.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveHT View Post
Onlinelust, yes, some of them are repulsive. I can not even look at their photos, at the same time I feel sad for them striving for a perfection that they'll never achieve. Originally thought they were misled but later learned that often even the plastic surgeon tells them that they DON'T need it but they go ahead anyway. Sometimes not needing it one bit! Like Alexia Nogueira or Viviany Aquilera.
I don't know Alexia Nogueria too well, but Viviany Aguilera is pretty hot. She still looks good now even with the surgery, but I'm not a fan of nose jobs. There aren't too many noses I can think of that are so bad.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinelust View Post
I don't know Alexia Nogueria too well, but Viviany Aguilera is pretty hot. She still looks good now even with the surgery, but I'm not a fan of nose jobs. There aren't too many noses I can think of that are so bad.
Guys

I understand u so well about these nose jobs, what fuck they re thinking ??? I know a good nose operation can make miracles for a ts face but what rthey do is just insane.

Last ts that did it only one i REALLY like: Bruna Butterfly , she was amazing before, now she is just perfect
Old 05-28-2012, 11:00 PM

I did a nose surgery for a broken nose 30 years and messed up sinuses plus still looks crooked and you see a difference still not straight. to see these t girls get nose disapoints me, its such a fragile part of the face to screw around with we all saw the nightmare situation michael jacks went through. I didnt like laviny alberquerque and rakel rodrigues nose surgery, it was sad to see them since they both didnt need it.
Old 05-28-2012, 11:04 PM

damazo too bad they have surgery for t girl with bad attitude lol
Old 05-29-2012, 02:53 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfan View Post
I did a nose surgery for a broken nose 30 years and messed up sinuses plus still looks crooked and you see a difference still not straight. to see these t girls get nose disapoints me, its such a fragile part of the face to screw around with we all saw the nightmare situation michael jacks went through. I didnt like laviny alberquerque and rakel rodrigues nose surgery, it was sad to see them since they both didnt need it.
About last ts only Miss Butterfly works really well in my opinion
Old 05-29-2012, 03:27 AM

Bruna Butterfly is perfection indeed.

I do agree that sometimes they go overboard with the surgery and Alexia Nougiera indeed did not need surgery, she had her own hotness to her.

I just think there needs to be a balance in the amount of super busty girls and the slimer, less surgically engineered girls so we don't have all our tgirls looking the same and bringing nothing unique to the table.

Bruna Butterfly definitely brings something unique to the table.