Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 11-12-2013, 07:20 PM

Default 2 weeks of no tg/tg

Louie, is this how it is going to be from now on? Only 2 tg/tg hardcores a month? Last week was all solo, this week is all solo. With only 2 weeks left I can assume there will only be 2 this month? Last month we got 3, so I don't think you are making up for a month with 5 Tuesdays.

Please let us know if there are any changes to the usual routine before we keep subscribing... It would be a bit unfair to subscribe for something then not get it and find out after that it's not coming anymore.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:50 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Louie, is this how it is going to be from now on? Only 2 tg/tg hardcores a month? Last week was all solo, this week is all solo. With only 2 weeks left I can assume there will only be 2 this month? Last month we got 3, so I don't think you are making up for a month with 5 Tuesdays.

Please let us know if there are any changes to the usual routine before we keep subscribing... It would be a bit unfair to subscribe for something then not get it and find out after that it's not coming anymore.
Too long the time take for this kind of post. Here is the explanation

I have too many solos from Rio to use then i saw no prob to do some unusual update. It´s nota change in the site mix, is ONLY one oportunity i use for introduce more ts, only this.

And for u do not complain i m planning 4 updates in sequence having ts on ts starting next week.

In this way i can do something different not frustating anyone and not changing the mix most of all like. I hope u all understand

Thanks
Old 11-13-2013, 01:14 AM

Well, I am not complaining just to complain. I think my questions are reasonable. I understand where you're coming from and I'm glad you are not changing the mix of 3 ts/ts updates a month like before and this is just a one time thing. Thanks for the reply.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Well, I am not complaining just to complain. I think my questions are reasonable. I understand where you're coming from and I'm glad you are not changing the mix of 3 ts/ts updates a month like before and this is just a one time thing. Thanks for the reply.
But i m not telling u wrong, its my obrigation give u all constante feedbacks. I m just explaning that i give to myself some freedom to do some unexpected changes some times. I want introduce more girls this month, last update had 4 new babes. New faces are always welcome and i know many people ll agree. For dont frustate the hardcore fans i ll do 4 updates with it starting next one then i can make all happy