Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 09-23-2015, 01:53 AM

Default TS-TS on Guy 3some Update.

Looks like Louie switched things up for this week's update for BTS,As i have said on previous threads,I am not a fan of 3somes that involves a Guy interacting with 2 TGirls,Nobody wants to see a Guy's Hairy Ass and Balls topping a TGirl,Because it Ruins the scene,This week's update would of been much better,If it was a 3some involving 3 Beautiful TGirls interacting with each other,Not some Skinny Guy with a Jacked Up Haircut trying to get laid,I understand that some TGirls don't like bottoming to other TGirls,But like bottoming to Guys,Those types of scenes belong on ShemalesFromHell.com,Not on here,BTS should be for TS on TS and TS Solos ONLY.

Last edited by knightrider82; 09-23-2015 at 06:03 AM.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:58 AM

did the ts fuck each other at least? that sounds pretty bad, dunno if i should resub for that
Old 09-23-2015, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
did the ts fuck each other at least? that sounds pretty bad, dunno if i should resub for that
Yeah they did for about a minute or 2.
Old 09-23-2015, 02:40 AM

who are the ts? and who fucked who?
Old 09-23-2015, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
who are the ts? and who fucked who?
Aline Garcia and Jennifer Hills,Aline topped Jennifer,IMO,The scene would of been better without the guy.
Old 09-23-2015, 03:04 AM

yeah it would have
Old 09-23-2015, 07:19 AM

Aline fucked Jennifer Hills, which is GREAT btw. I've been wanting to see Jennifer get smashed by another TS.

Now the bad...she fucked her for 2 minutes, and as everyone else mentioned theres a GUY IN THE WAY. lol seriously LD, no one on BT site goes on there to see dudes.

The scene would have been 100 times better if it was just Aline fucking Jennifer or the other way around.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:56 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Aline fucked Jennifer Hills, which is GREAT btw. I've been wanting to see Jennifer get smashed by another TS.

Now the bad...she fucked her for 2 minutes, and as everyone else mentioned theres a GUY IN THE WAY. lol seriously LD, no one on BT site goes on there to see dudes.

The scene would have been 100 times better if it was just Aline fucking Jennifer or the other way around.
Sorry but yjis is yoiur specific opinion. For YOUR taste (what u know, i respect) if have no guy ll be better but other people may be do not agree. I told ll do it few times here for change things a little bit. I ll not insist in do it all ther time but i need try different approachs some times for keep things more interesting
Old 09-23-2015, 03:43 PM

i dont like it either

and sfh exists for guy on ts
Old 09-23-2015, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Sorry but yjis is yoiur specific opinion. For YOUR taste (what u know, i respect) if have no guy ll be better but other people may be do not agree. I told ll do it few times here for change things a little bit. I ll not insist in do it all ther time but i need try different approachs some times for keep things more interesting
Nah, it's because it's cheaper to produce guy on ts. It's not about making things interesting, SFH already has 2 guy on ts scenes every week.