Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Technical or Website Issues

Old 01-23-2010, 02:43 PM

Default Video problem.

Hi there, i was having problem when i try to play the hd video. It gave me error "cannot render the file" with MPC-HC and i've tried to play with wmp11 but still can't, also i did re-down the video but problem still there. The weird part is not all hd video having these problem but only some, i have no idea why. The problem video i found was this, Adrielly Vendraminy & Bruno Stygmata, Alessandra Leite & Rico Puentes. Could you please re-check all the hd videos? Thanks for the help.

P.S
For your info, i already tried the problem video in different pc but the result still the same.

Thanks again.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:47 AM
Administrator

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing problems.

I just tested the HD cumshot clip for Alessandra Leite & Rico Puentes and it worked okay for me.

Please try updating your version of the DivX codecs to see if this helps - you can download the latest ones from http://www.divx.com/en/downloads

I also usually use VLC Media Player which you can download for free from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ - it is a great video player which tends to handle anything you throw at it!

Please try these and let us know if you still have problems.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:56 AM

Thanks for your reply, for your info the separate hd clips are working fine but not the full video. Also a video from Shemales From Hell for Joy Spears & Alexandre Pernambuco also having the same problem, it also gave me error "cannot render the file" for the full hd video and i been download up to 3 times but still can't play but the separate hd clips are works fine but not the full video, i wonder why. For the codecs, isn't it the video that i'm having problem was encode in WMV format? And i tried with VLC too but still can't play it. Please check it, thanks.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:14 PM
Administrator

razor ll reupload all vids and inform here after fix all probs

thanks for inform us
Old 02-09-2010, 08:19 AM

A little update.

I been clean install my OS to XP and Windows 7 to play the problem video but still can't play it, so that shouldn't be software problem but the video itself problem. And the reuploaded Adrielly Vendraminy & Bruno Stygmata HD video which just (152 Mb) i did tried with it but still can't play it and i wonder why High version file size are bigger than the HD one.............For the Feb 02, 2010 update, the Yasmin Moreninha & Ericka Bittencour is missing full HD video, if i remember correctly some of the set also missing the HD video (not mention the separate HD clips but the full HD clips), and the Joy Spears & Alexandre Pernambuco full HD video from Shemales From Hell also haven't fixed. I would strongly advice please double check all the HD video, thank you.

For your info, here's the error while i try to play the video.

Last edited by ken; 02-09-2010 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Pic Uploaded.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:07 PM
Administrator

About SFH i tested video and reupload already, its running 110% here

about Yasmin ll check whats wrong
Old 02-09-2010, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
About SFH i tested video and reupload already, its running 110% here

about Yasmin ll check whats wrong
Sorry to bother, but the Joy Spears video you tested ok is that a separate HD clips or the full HD clips? I been tested the separate HD clips are works fine but not the full HD clips which is 656MB.

Thanks again.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken View Post
Sorry to bother, but the Joy Spears video you tested ok is that a separate HD clips or the full HD clips? I been tested the separate HD clips are works fine but not the full HD clips which is 656MB.

Thanks again.
I tested FULL HD and reupload, running perfect here
Old 02-10-2010, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I tested FULL HD and reupload, running perfect here
Ok, i just redown and tested and it just didn't play at all. Still say that "Cannot render the file", and i did try to play it with VLC and KMPlayer but still no luck. When i check the "Codec Details" in VLC it didn't show up any codec also i did use the "MediaInfo" to read the video codec it still didn't show any codec. Here's the detail i got in "MediaInfo".......

General
Complete name : C:\Joy Spears & Alexandre Pernambuco\joyalexandre_full_hd.wmv
File size : 657 MiB

Can you tell me which player do you use to play it and care to install "MediaInfo" and show me the details? Btw i don't have any problem with the latest update but just this. Sorry to keep bother you and thanks for your help.

Here's the error when i try to play in Windows Media Player 11........

Last edited by ken; 02-10-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:25 AM
Administrator

I use same player

Ll try reupload again and inform u, tested in Windows Media player 11 and run ok