Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 01-01-2018, 09:30 PM

Default Neves-Christina Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals starring newcomers Vitoria Neves and Barbara Christina was superb and a awesome pairing. Vitoria Neves is a Very Attractive TGirl that has a beautiful face and smile,sexy body and tits,personality,style,nice round bubble butt and Girlcock,Barbara Christina is an Attractive TGirl that has a beautiful face,slim body and pretty tits and Girlcock. I like how the scene began with them sucking on each other tits and kissing each other. with Vitoria commanding the action for the entire scene topping Barbara doggy and missionary styles balls deep and liked the sounds of her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust. and Barbara riding Vitoria's Girlcock reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. and Vitoria shooting her load all over Barbara was a wicked cool ending to the scene. Vitoria Neves performance was very impressive and did great for her TS on TS Scene and the TS Solo that she did back on September 5th 2017 was great. Barbara Christina's performance was excellent and did well for her first TS on TS Scene and debut. and also liked her was getting topped nice and deep by another TGirl . Thanks for the Astonishing Update and for introducing your fanbase to these very attractive models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Vitoria Neves in TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Barbara Christina in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom.

Last edited by knightrider82; 01-19-2018 at 08:17 PM.
Old 01-02-2018, 05:02 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your feedback about the first TS on TS Update of 2018.

Last edited by knightrider82; 01-02-2018 at 05:15 PM.
Old 01-02-2018, 05:59 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your feedback about the first TS on TS Update of 2018.
It was really great surprise. I confess had no idea if that combination would work but it was amazing in many aspects.

I dont like be arrogant but in my opinion has no other site with so many great TS ON TSZ action as is brazilian-transsexuals.com
Old 01-02-2018, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
It was really great surprise. I confess had no idea if that combination would work but it was amazing in many aspects.

I dont like be arrogant but in my opinion has no other site with so many great TS ON TSZ action as is brazilian-transsexuals.com
Thanks for your feedback. and agree that the Neves-Christina Update was amazing in many aspects. and pairing Vitoria Neves with Barbara Christina was an awesome combination. No not all Louie my friend. and also agree that no other website has so many Top Notch TS on TS Sets as Brazilian-Transsexuals.com does. Keep up the superb work.
Old 01-19-2018, 08:36 PM

Default Vitoria Neves Solo Update.

The TS Solo Update starring newcomer Vitoria Neves was super cool. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning in her Sexy Red Lingerie Outfit and Black Heels. Vitoria Neves is a Very Attractive TGirl that has a beautiful face and smile,sexy body and tits,,personality,style,nice round bubble butt and Girlcock. the TS on TS Scene that she did on Monday January 1st 2018 for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com was superb and her performance was very impressive. and really liked how she was commanded the action for the entire scene and shot her sweet nectar all over Barbara Christina.. and the TS Solo Update that she did back on Tuesday September 5th 2017 was great as well. Thanks for the Magnificent TS Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to gorgeous model LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Vitoria Neves in TS on TS Action as a Full Top.

Last edited by knightrider82; 01-19-2018 at 10:41 PM.
Old 01-19-2018, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post

How about doinf some interracial ts on ts with some of these new girls?
Old 01-19-2018, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
How about doinf some interracial ts on ts with some of these new girls?
Sounds wicked cool. Interracial TS on TS is one of best aspects of the TS on TS Genre. Adrielly Bronze fully topping Barbara Christina and shooting her sweet nectar on Barbara's Face. and Vitoria Neves fully topping Isabelle Potter and shooting her load on Isabelle's Ass would be awesome Interracial TS on TS Scenes.

Last edited by knightrider82; 01-19-2018 at 10:54 PM.
Old 01-28-2020, 06:04 AM

Default Vitoria Neves-Nataly Souza Update.

Awesome TGirl on TGirl Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Vitoria Neves and Nataly Souza and fabulous pairing as well. It is great seeing Vitoria back looking gorgeous as always and in a very sexy white and black outfit,fishnet stockings and black/silver sandals. and Nataly back as well looking sexy as always and in a very hot black/platinum bra,black panties and heels. I really liked the interaction between them from kissing and caressing and sucking each other tits and girlcocks. with Vitoria penetrating Nataly in missionary and spooning positions and from underneath nice and deep. and Nataly riding Vitoria's girlcock in reverse cowgirl and cowgirl and Vitoria shooting her nectar all over her tits and kissing each other to end the scene. Vitoria Neves and Nataly Souza's performances were impressive and erotic. thanks for the awesome update and introducing your fanbase to these Very Attractive.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Vitoria Neves in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TG Action as a Full Top. and Nataly Souza in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 01-28-2020, 05:28 PM

@Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl on TGirl Update starring Vitoria Neves and Nataly Souza .
Old 01-28-2020, 07:58 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl on TGirl Update starring Vitoria Neves and Nataly Souza .
I m honestly impressed with this babe. What competence , she is a sex machine.

Next shootings i ll keep her topping or may be a flex stuff , why not ?