Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 02-13-2021, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
TS ON TS already ready for soon with Jhoany Wilker - SUPER GREAT SCENE
Excellent to hear that Natalia Trans TGirl on TGirl Scene is ready and will be available soon,and is with Johany Wilker. Looking forward to seeing the scene. Thanks for taking the time respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.
Old 02-14-2021, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantuflo View Post
Fantastic, Louie. I'm looking forward to seeing that scene. I was delighted to see Jhoany Wilker in the last TS 3some, especially when she was penetrated by Magaly Vaz. I hope you keep doing more TS 3some scenes because I love them. Thanks for your great work.
Completely agree and also love All TGirl 3some Scenes.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 02-23-2021 at 11:55 PM.
Old 02-27-2021, 11:10 PM

@Louie Damazo: just saw the preview clip of the upcoming TGirl on TGirl Flex Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Natalia Trans and Jhoany Wilker. And will be looking forward to seeing the scene.
Old 02-28-2021, 01:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: just saw the preview clip of the upcoming TGirl on TGirl Flex Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Natalia Trans and Jhoany Wilker. And will be looking forward to seeing the scene.
One of intensiests T Lesbian action EVer - Both are nothing less than impressive
Old 02-28-2021, 10:40 PM

Quote:
One of intensiests T Lesbian action EVer - Both are nothing less than impressive
Awesome to hear that the upcoming TGirl on TGirl Flex Scene was one of the most intense Translesbian action ever. And both Natalia Trans and Jhoany Wilker are nothing less than impressive. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 02-28-2021 at 11:40 PM.
Old 03-02-2021, 04:50 AM

Default Jhoany Wilker-Natalia Trans Update

Magnificent TGirl on TGirl Flex Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Jhoany Wilker and Natalia Trans and a fantastic pairing as well. It is great Jhoany and Natalia back looking very sexy in lingerie outfits and sandals. I loved the way Natalia was topping Jhoany in spooning and missionary positions for the first part of the scene. and Jhoany topping Natalia in doggystyle position and from underneath for the second part of the scene. and shooting her nectar on her tits to end the scene. Jhoany Wilker and Natalia Trans performances were amazing and erotic. thanks for the magnificent scene,looking forward to seeing more of Jhoany Wilker and Natalia Trans as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 03-02-2021 at 09:00 AM.
Old 03-02-2021, 11:15 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Awesome to hear that the upcoming TGirl on TGirl Flex Scene was one of the most intense Translesbian action ever. And both Natalia Trans and Jhoany Wilker are nothing less than impressive. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.
Natalia is a great positive surprise
Old 03-02-2021, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Natalia is a great positive surprise
Completely agree that Natalia Trans
is a great positive surprise,and her performance in this week's update was amazing and erotic. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 03-12-2021 at 12:02 AM.
Old 03-26-2021, 07:10 AM

Default Natalia Trans Solo Update 2.0

Magnificent TGirl Solo Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Natalia Trans. It is awesome to see Nicole back looking absolutely gorgeous in a red lingerie outfit and black sandals. Natalia Trans is a superhot and talented TGirl who has an attractive face and smile,super sexy body,thighs,legs,tits and butt,beautiful tattoos and a very big girlcock. and her performance in the TGirl on TGirl Flex Scene she did with Jhoany Wilker back on Monday March 1st 2021 was impeccable and erotic . thanks for the Magnificent TGirl Solo Scene and introducing your fanbase to this Superhot.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Natalia Trans as a Full Top. Keep up the super work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.😊😷
Old 04-13-2021, 09:06 AM

Default Natalia Trans-Aline Garcia Update.

Impeccable TGirl on TGirl Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Natalia Trans and Aline Garcia and a spectacular pairing as well. It is awesome seeing Natalia back looking absolutely gorgeous in a white lingerie outfit and black sandals. and Aline back as well looking very sexy in a purple lingerie,black stockings and black heels. I loved how the scene began with them sitting on the bed kissing and caressing each other. with Natalia in topping Aline in the missionary position for the first of the scene. and Aline riding Natalia's girlcock in reverse cowgirl and cowgirl positions for the second part of the scene. and Natalia fucking her in the spooning position for the third part of the scene and kissed her to end the scene. Natalia Trans and Aline Garcia's performances were very hot and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Superhot.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Natalia Trans as a Full Top. and Aline Garcia in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Flex. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.