Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 11-14-2020, 04:50 AM

Default Isa Laurens Hardcore Update.

Superhot TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene and debut for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Isa Laurens. It is great seeing her on this looking very sexy in a black and yellow bra and panties and fishnet stockings/leggings. Isa Laurens is a very sexy and talented TGirl who has an attractive face,very sexy body,thighs,legs,tits and butt,awesome tattoos and a very big and thick girlcock. I loved the way Isa was face fucking her submissive male partner and making him gag on her girlcock,and penetrating him in spooning,missionary,underneath and bulldogg positions and shooting her nectar all over his face to end the scene. Isa Laurens performance was phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to this Very Sexy.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Isa Laurens as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 11-14-2020 at 05:56 AM.
Old 11-14-2020, 01:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Superhot TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene and debut for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Isa Laurens. It is great seeing her on this looking very sexy in a black and yellow bra and panties and fishnet stockings/leggings. Isa Laurens is a very sexy and talented TGirl who has an attractive face,very sexy body,thighs,legs,tits and butt,awesome tattoos and a very big and thick girlcock. I loved the way Isa was face fucking her submissive male partner and making him gag on her girlcock,and penetrating him in spooning,missionary,underneath and bulldogg positions and shooting her nectar all over his face to end the scene. Isa Laurens performance was phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to this Very Sexy.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Isa Laurens as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Soon with other TS ...already did
Old 11-14-2020, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Soon with other TS ...already did
Awesome to hear that Isa Laurens is going to be paired up with another TGirl soon,and the scene is already done,and who is she topping?.
Old 11-16-2020, 07:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Awesome to hear that Isa Laurens is going to be paired up with another TGirl soon,and the scene is already done,and who is she topping?.
Gabriela Soares
Old 11-16-2020, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Gabriela Soares
Super cool and will be looking forward to seeing Isa Laurens topping Gabriela Soares in various positions,and to the scene as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 12-02-2020, 02:22 AM

Default Isa Laurens Solo Update.

Amazing TGirl Solo Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Isa Laurens. It is great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning in a pink lace outfit and black laced ankle boots. Isa Laurens is a very sexy and talented TGirl who has an attractive face,very sexy body,thighs,legs,tits and butt,beautiful tattoos and a very big and thick girlcock. and Isa Laurens performance in the TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX back on Friday November 13th 2020 was phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the Amazing TGirl Solo Scene and introducing your fanbase to this Very Sexy.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Isa Laurens as a Full Top and to her upcoming TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 12-03-2020 at 03:30 AM.
Old 12-05-2020, 08:02 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl Solo Scene starring newcomer Isa Laurens .
Old 12-05-2020, 08:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl Solo Scene starring newcomer Isa Laurens .
She is star but i think she can go far. SHe can be still better in my mind
Old 12-05-2020, 08:40 PM

Quote:
She is star but i think she can go far. SHe can be still better in my mind
Completely agree that Isa Laurens is a star and can go far. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 12-16-2020, 03:40 AM

Default Isa Laurens-Gabriela Soares Update.

Superhot TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Isa Laurens and Gabriela Soares and magnificent pairing as well.It is awesome to see Isa Laurens back looking absolutely gorgeous in a pink,black and white pattern bikini outfit and black suede sandals. and Gabriela back looking very sexy in a white bra and panties and red heels. I loved the way the scene began with them caressing each other,and making their way over to the bed kissing and sucking each other tits and girlcocks. with Isa topping Gabriela in spooning,missionary,doggystyle positions and shooting her nectar in Gabriela's ass and kissing each other to end the scene. Isa Laurens and Gabriela Soares's performances were impeccable and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Very Sexy.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Isa Laurens as a Full Top. and Gabriela Soares in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 12-25-2020 at 08:14 PM.