Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 12-27-2019, 05:35 PM
Administrator

Default About titles of some remaster videos

Some old stuff we render 1080p some times have no cum shots but website system create titles in aleatory way and some times put that have cum shots even without it

We deeply apologize if it make some guys angry, in all updates we ll try edit it to show exact what that set ll offer

Thanks for understanding
Old 12-31-2019, 08:01 PM
Administrator

Idea is upgrade old 720p videos for 1080p. Its NOT new stuff but an effort from us make old stuff look better.

My comitment is with new stuff that, if u guys pay atention, is having 95% cum shots in solos then i think we re doing right thing here
Old 12-31-2019, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Some old stuff we render 1080p some times have no cum shots but website system create titles in aleatory way and some times put that have cum shots even without it

We deeply apologize if it make some guys angry, in all updates we ll try edit it to show exact what that set ll offer

Thanks for understanding
You're welcome.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 01-01-2020 at 02:02 AM.
Old 12-31-2019, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Idea is upgrade old 720p videos for 1080p. Its NOT new stuff but an effort from us make old stuff look better.

My comitment is with new stuff that, if u guys pay atention, is having 95% cum shots in solos then i think we re doing right thing here
I have really been enjoying the TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Remastered Scenes on both sites. and i have been paying attention and see the effort that you and your crew in making the older videos look better. and i also see your commitment with the new videos by having cumshots in TGirl Solo Scenes. and completely agree that y'all are doing the right thing here. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 12-31-2019, 11:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
I have really been enjoying the TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Remastered Scenes on both sites. and i have been paying attention and see the effort that you and your crew in making the older videos look better. and i also see your commitment with the new videos by having cumshots in TGirl Solo Scenes. and completely agree that y'all are doing the right thing here. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Actually this is a GROOBY ACTION for all old websites. I did this post because got complains about some solos have no cum shots.

Its old stuff, nothing i can do about it. Idea here is upgrade quality 720p to 1080p , nothng else. My comitment with u felas is about new sets and those are almost all with cum shots.
Old 01-01-2020, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Actually this is a GROOBY ACTION for all old websites. I did this post because got complains about some solos have no cum shots.

Its old stuff, nothing i can do about it. Idea here is upgrade quality 720p to 1080p , nothng else. My comitment with u felas is about new sets and those are almost all with cum shots.
Oh okay i understand. and thanks for the time to explain everything. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 01-10-2020, 04:46 PM
Administrator

I create this post trying explain idea of remasters because i see few coments on site that clearly show some guys couldnt understand this idea

We never try make it look like NEW STUFF , idea is rescue old 720p videos and upgrade them to 1080p, nothing else.

Particullary i think its great iniciative proving Grooby cares about u guys