Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 10-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Administrator

Coming next monday

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...23654223867904
Old 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Phenomenal Preview Clip. Looking forward to seeing this Bombastic All TS 3some Update next Monday. Thanks Louie my friend and keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming.
Old 10-14-2018, 01:50 AM

Looks good man but i really wish patricia would have also fucked yasmim

: (
Old 10-24-2018, 05:08 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Yasmin Dornelles and Kalliny Nomura in a TS on Guy 3some Scene as Full Tops commanding the action for the entire scene by face fucking and making their male partner gag on their huge Girlcocks and lick their heels. with Yasmin fucking him from behind doggystyle balls deep for the 1st part of the scene while Kalliny face fucks him. and Kalliny fucks their male partner doggystyle with her balls slapping off of his ass with each thrust while he gags on Yasmin's Girlcock. Kalliny and Yasmin double penetrates their male partner for the 3rd part of the scene and Yasmin shoots her nectar in his ass and Kalliny shoots her load all over his face to end the scene. Would like to hear your thoughts about this request.
Kalliny doesnt do with other TS but got stuff with her for soon
Old 10-24-2018, 05:09 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
Looks good man but i really wish patricia would have also fucked yasmim

: (
No Patricia for now, she is envolved with fashion and not avaliable for couple months
Old 10-25-2018, 12:16 AM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Yasmin Dornelles and Raica Lima in a TS on Guy Scene as Full Tops. Commanding the action for the entire scene by face fucking and making their male partner gag on their huge Girlcocks and lick their heels. with Raica fucking him from behind doggystyle balls deep and pulling his hair while Yasmin face fucks him for the 1st part of the scene. and Yasmin mounts him from behind and fucks him in the bulldogg position with her balls slapping off of his ass while he sucks on Raica huge Girlcock. And Raica and Yasmin double penetrate him nice and deep. and both of them shooting their nectar in his mouth and ass to end the scene. Would like to hear your thoughts about this updated request.
raica is not avaliable, may be traveling
Old 10-25-2018, 08:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts on my request for a TS on Guy Scene starring the Well Hung Yasmin Dornelles.
i talk later , doing new 3some ts right now...yasmin is on it
Old 10-25-2018, 09:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Never mind and the idea has been scrapped. because this is the 3rd time you have rejected my request for a scene. the first time:i've requested for a TS on Guy Scene starring Raica Lima it took over 2 weeks to respond and the response from you was:you were too busy and tired.The 2nd time i requested a TS on Guy Scene starring Rosy Pinheiro and once again you rejected it and changed the subject. and i let it slide but this time i won't let it slide. because it is becoming very clear that you don't think my ideas for scenes and requests are as important as members. because everytime i post an idea for a request you either disregard or reject it. but whenever somebody post a comment for a request you think that their ideas are great and is willing to assist them. and i guarantee you if anybody else would of a request for a scene. you would of stopped whatever it is you're doing and responded and assisted them with their requests.i've also been noticing that whenever i post a comment you barely have anything to say,however when other members posts comments you sure have plenty to say to them. And all that talk about your subscribers/fanbase having the power to decide and you following our wills was a bunch of BS. For now on i will keep my ideas for scenes to myself because you don't think much of them anyway. and there will be no review about the 3some because i could care less. and no more reviews about any of your updates.
Oh my god , again dude ?? Really ??? I told Raica is not avaliable. What u want i do ? put a gun in her head and obligate her come from other city??? I m shooting now and doing Yasmin bottom as u guys ask

Jesus , dude, honestly, enough those bipolar things. I did more for your requests than any other and u always have those crazy posts. In 1 or 2 days u ll mail me apologizing , why u do it ?? Really ???
Old 10-25-2018, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
i talk later , doing new 3some ts right now...yasmin is on it
Its great that we have yasmin bottom but do we have any good btg available for top?
Old 10-25-2018, 10:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
Its great that we have yasmin bottom but do we have any good btg available for top?
I just finish 3some and resukt was significant better than previouus one

Absolutelly amazing