Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-29-2020, 05:00 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Its ready for friday

Look previews samples here - https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...35234285195264
Awesome Preview Photos. Will be looking forward to seeing the scene this Friday.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-04-2020, 03:44 AM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 552
Default Clara Ludovice Hardcore Update.

Phenomenal TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Clara Ludovice. It is great seeing Clara back looking absolutely gorgeous in a black dress and black red bottom heels. Clara Ludovice is a beautiful and talented TGirl that has an attractive face and lovely smile, amazing and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a very big girlcock. I loved the way she was face fucking her male partner and fucking him from underneath,and topping him in doggystyle,spooning and missionary positions and shooting her nectar in his ass and kissing him to end the scene. Clara Ludovice's performance was impeccable and erotic. thanks for the phenomenal scene and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Clara Ludovice as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 07-04-2020 at 03:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-04-2020, 01:04 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Phenomenal TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Clara Ludovice. It is great seeing Clara back looking absolutely gorgeous in a black dress and black red bottom heels. Clara Ludovice is a beautiful and talented TGirl that has an attractive face and lovely smile, amazing and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a very big girlcock. I loved the way she was face fucking her male partner and fucking him from underneath,and topping him in doggystyle,spooning and missionary positions and shooting her nectar in his ass and kissing him to end the scene. Clara Ludovice's performance was impeccable and erotic. thanks for the phenomenal scene and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Clara Ludovice as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Funny was , she loves cum inside her partners but for obvious reasons rarelly can do it . She was so horny that did a creampie. In porn she is totally able do it because we test our guys every 2 weeks. She ask to do another scene cumming exact like that.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-04-2020, 06:50 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Funny was , she loves cum inside her partners but for obvious reasons rarelly can do it . She was so horny that did a creampie. In porn she is totally able do it because we test our guys every 2 weeks. She ask to do another scene cumming exact like that.
Very cool to hear that Clara Ludovice loves to cum inside her partners,and for obvious reasons can rarely do it. and she was so horny and did a creampie. and in porn she was totally able to do because y'all test the guys every two weeks. and also very cool to hear that she asked to do another scene cumming exactly that. and will be looking forward to seeing the scene. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 07-04-2020 at 06:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-07-2020, 02:39 AM
legault legault is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 909
Default

Hey guys, after Clara finishes having her fun scenes is there any chance we can see her being bottom with a black tgirl and having the btg cum inside Claras ass?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-07-2020, 03:24 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
Hey guys, after Clara finishes having her fun scenes is there any chance we can see her being bottom with a black tgirl and having the btg cum inside Claras ass?
She is not easy accept scenes. With TS only accept do with Jany because both are very close friends but i can try.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-01-2020, 08:46 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 552
Default Clara Ludovice Solo Update. {Monday August 27th 2020}

Marvelous TGirl Solo Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Clara Ludovice. It is great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous in a black pattern outfit,black and beige stockings and black red bottom heels. Clara Ludovice is a beautiful and talented TGirl who has an attractive face and lovely smile,amazing and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and very big girlcock. and her performance in the TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX back on Friday July 3rd 2020 was impeccable and erotic. thanks for the Marvelous TGirl Solo scene and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Clara Ludovice as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.