Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03-23-2020, 11:16 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 552
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Next week braziltgirls.xxx ll give a scene u a scene u ll never forget, trust me
Wicked Cool. Will be looking forward to seeing the TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene starring Melissa Azuaga and Juliana Leal next week on Brazil TGirls XXX.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 03-24-2020 at 12:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-08-2020, 05:30 AM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 552
Default Melissa Azuaga Solo Update.

Magnificent TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Melissa Azuaga. It is great seeing Melissa back looking very sexy in a light blue dress and black knee high suede boots. Melissa is a gorgeous and talented TGirl and star that has a beautiful face and smile,personality and style,sexy tits and butt,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,awesome tattoos and a huge girlcock. and is one of my favorites as well. i liked how the scene began with her doing a seductive dance and moving to the bed and slowly revealing her huge girlcock and stroking it. and shooting her load and blowing a kiss and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. thanks for the Magnificent TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 04-08-2020 at 06:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-08-2020, 01:07 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Magnificent TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Melissa Azuaga. It is great seeing Melissa back looking very sexy in a light blue dress and black knee high suede boots. Melissa is a gorgeous and talented TGirl and star that has a beautiful face and smile,personality and style,sexy tits and butt,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,awesome tattoos and a huge girlcock. and is one of my favorites as well. i liked how the scene began with her doing a seductive dance and moving to the bed and slowly revealing her huge girlcock and stroking it. and shooting her load and blowing a kiss and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. thanks for the Magnificent TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to the Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Next 2 hardcores with her ll blow your mind
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-08-2020, 06:00 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Next 2 hardcores with her ll blow your mind
Awesome to hear and will be looking forward to seeing Melissa Azuaga's next 2 Hardcore Scenes. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 04-08-2020 at 06:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-14-2020, 12:10 AM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 552
Default Melissa Azuaga-Pietra Radi Update.

Phenomenal TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Melissa Azuaga and Pietra Radi and a perfect pairing. It is great seeing Melissa back looking absolutely gorgeous in a mult-colored bra and bikini outfit and black knee high suede boots. and Pietra back as well looking very sexy in a pink lingerie outfit and beige heels. I loved the way the scene began with them kissing and tongue kissing and sucking each other's girlcocks. with Melissa penetrating Pietra in spooning,missionary,standing doggy and doggystyle positions balls deep. and shooting her nectar all over Pietra's tits and kissing each other and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Melissa Azuaga and Pietra Radi's performances were very impressive and erotic. thanks for the phenomenal update and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga as a Full Top. and Pietra Radi in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom . Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-14-2020, 05:10 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 552
Default

@Louie Damazo: what are your thoughts on this week TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update starring Melissa Azuaga and Pietra Radi?.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-14-2020, 05:24 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: what are your thoughts on this week TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update starring Melissa Azuaga and Pietra Radi?.
As i told before, i had several cancelations in the week i produce this fresh stuff. Sao Paulo was starting quaretine, lots of people a fraid, a fucking chaos. Melissa coms from other state to shoot then i decide give her more scenes for help her in that moment and because she is amazing in action. Put Pietra with her onkly make all still moere exciting, awesome combination
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-14-2020, 07:12 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
As i told before, i had several cancelations in the week i produce this fresh stuff. Sao Paulo was starting quaretine, lots of people a fraid, a fucking chaos. Melissa coms from other state to shoot then i decide give her more scenes for help her in that moment and because she is amazing in action. Put Pietra with her onkly make all still moere exciting, awesome combination
Thanks again for taking the time to explain on what you had to go through in the week of producing this fresh content, and that Sao Paulo was starting to quarantine and people were afraid and it was chaotic. and Melissa came from another state to shoot and you decided to give her more scenes to help her in that moment and she is amazing in action. and completely agree that pairing Pietra Radi with Melissa Azuaga was an exciting and awesome combination.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-09-2020, 03:02 AM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 552
Default Melissa Azuaga-Juliana Leal Hardcore Update.

Phenomenal TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Melissa Azuaga and Juliana Leal. It is great seeing Melissa back looking absolutely gorgeous in a multi-colored bikini outfit and black knee high suede boots. and Juliana back as well looking very sexy in a black lingerie outfit and black sandals. I loved the way Melissa was penetrating Matheu in missionary and spooning positions balls deep and came while she was fucking him. and continued topping him for the first part of the scene. and Juliana fucking Matheu from underneath and bulldogg positions nice and deep for the second part of the scene. and Melissa and Juliana shooting their nectar all over his face and kissing each other and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Melissa Azuaga and Juliana Leal's performances were very impressive,sensational and erotic. thanks for the phenomenal update and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga as a Full Top. and Juliana Leal in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Flex. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 05-09-2020 at 07:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-09-2020, 10:19 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Phenomenal TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Melissa Azuaga and Juliana Leal. It is great seeing Melissa back looking absolutely gorgeous in a multi-colored bikini outfit and black knee high suede boots. and Juliana back as well looking very sexy in a black lingerie outfit and black sandals. I loved the way Melissa was penetrating Matheu in missionary and spooning positions balls deep and came while she was fucking him. and continued topping him for the first part of the scene. and Juliana fucking Matheu from underneath and bulldogg positions nice and deep for the second part of the scene. and Melissa and Juliana shooting their nectar all over his face and kissing each other and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Melissa Azuaga and Juliana Leal's performances were very impressive,sensational and erotic. thanks for the phenomenal update and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga as a Full Top. and Juliana Leal in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Flex. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
I did this one specially 4 u
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.