Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 12-16-2017, 09:01 PM
knightrider82 knightrider82 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 1,511
Default Monique Lohan.&.Kaike Update Already Available.

@Louie Damazo:The Full Remastered TS on Guy Update for Sunday December 17th 2017 for ShemalesFromHell.com Starring:Monique Lohan was already uploaded back on Sunday August 6th 2017. (4 months and 11 days ago). Please fix this error on the BrazilianTGirls Twitter Page. Thank you.

Last edited by knightrider82; 12-16-2017 at 10:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-17-2017, 03:31 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
@Louie Damazo:The Full Remastered TS on Guy Update for Sunday December 17th 2017 for ShemalesFromHell.com Starring:Monique Lohan was already uploaded back on Sunday August 6th 2017. (4 months and 11 days ago). Please fix this error on the BrazilianTGirls Twitter Page. Thank you.
My bad, i ll pick another scene
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-18-2017, 06:42 AM
Absak Absak is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
It's alright Louie my friend. btw when is there going to be a newFull TS on Guy Update. because the last one was back on Friday November 10th 2017 starring newcomer Juliana Leal and hasn't been one since. .Very nice preview photo. Is Gaby Ink fully topping for the entire scene?. because a few weeks ago I posted that I would like to see her as a Full Top.
Holy shit, so looking forward to that scene!!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-18-2017, 12:49 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
It's alright Louie my friend. btw when is there going to be a newFull TS on Guy Update. because the last one was back on Friday November 10th 2017 starring newcomer Juliana Leal and hasn't been one since. .Very nice preview photo. Is Gaby Ink fully topping for the entire scene?. because a few weeks ago I posted that I would like to see her as a Full Top.
Flex, i m introducing new faces then i administrate it for get best possible footage but we ll have yes a FULL ts on guy scene with a Veteran Super star is just returning for us very soon
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-18-2017, 07:50 PM
knightrider82 knightrider82 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 1,511
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Flex, i m introducing new faces then i administrate it for get best possible footage but we ll have yes a FULL ts on guy scene with a Veteran Super star is just returning for us very soon
Oh okay i understand. hopefully for her next update for ShemalesFromHell.com will be as a Full Top. Sounds awesome that there will be a New Full TS on Guy Update with a Veteran TS Star returning for y'all very soon. who is the Veteran TS Star and is that going to be Friday December 29th 2017 Update?.

Last edited by knightrider82; 12-18-2017 at 09:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-19-2017, 03:06 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Oh okay i understand. hopefully for her next update for ShemalesFromHell.com will be as a Full Top. Sounds awesome that there will be a New Full TS on Guy Update with a Veteran TS Star returning for y'all very soon. who is the Veteran TS Star and is that going to be Friday December 29th 2017 Update?.
I havea full ts top guy scene yes but i m not sure when ll be avaliable, for sure still this year
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-19-2017, 09:02 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Disappointing to hear that you ain't sure when a New Full TS on Guy Update is going to be available?. then why even bother mentioning it all?. And I highly doubt it that it's going to be for this year. because the 29th day of this month is the last Friday of this year. and more than likely this year is going to end like it began with another uninteresting TS on Guy Flex Scene.. The same type of scene that has been showing up lately on the site.
I m introducing new faces keeping scenes diferent with new models and now new actors, its all going great
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-31-2017, 02:33 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,747
Default

Ts toping guy awesome scene next friday - https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...74163169746944
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-31-2017, 08:32 PM
knightrider82 knightrider82 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 1,511
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Ts toping guy awesome scene next friday - https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...74163169746944
Very cool preview photo. Will be looking forward to seeing the very talented Jhoanny Wilker fully topping her male partner in TS on Guy Action on Friday.

Last edited by knightrider82; 01-02-2018 at 04:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-14-2018, 10:51 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Very cool preview photo. Will be looking forward to seeing the very talented Jhoanny Wilker fully topping her male partner in TS on Guy Action on Friday.
This scene was TS on guy as u like
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.