Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 04-04-2019, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Last mointh i just tiold about 3some and fact it doesnt work cause u frustration, i want avoid it
Yes you did tell us about last month's All TS 3some and the fact that it didn't work and it cause you frustration,something that you wanted to avoid,however the scene still turned out to be magnificent.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 04-05-2019 at 12:17 AM.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:44 AM

Default Rosy Pinheiro Hardcore Update 2.0 {TGirls.XXX} Review.

Awesome TGirl on Guy Update for TGirls.XXX starring Rosy Pinheiro. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous as always. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking and topping her male partner in the spooning,missionary and doggystyle positions balls deep. and also liked the sound of her balls slapping off of his ass with each other thrust and shooting her nectar all over him to end the scene. Rosy Pinheiro's performance was magnificent and erotic and the TGirl on TGirl Update that she did with Gaby Ink back on Monday February 11th 2019 for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com was phenomenal. Thanks for the wicked cool update and introducing your fanbase to this Smoking Hot.&.Toned TGirl. and for granting my request as well. i really appreciate it. looking forward to seeing more Rosy Pinheiro in TGirl on Guy.&. TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this update.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 04-26-2019 at 06:18 PM.
Old 04-08-2019, 02:31 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Awesome TS on Guy Update for TGirls.XXX starring Rosy Pinheiro. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous as always. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking and topping her male partner in the spooning,missionary and doggystyle positions balls deep. and also liked the sound of her balls slapping off of his ass with each other thrust and shooting her nectar all over him to end the scene. Rosy Pinheiro's performance was magnificent and erotic and the TS on TS Update that she did with Gaby Ink back on Monday February 11th 2019 for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com was phenomenal. Thanks for the wicked cool update and introducing your fanbase to this Smoking Hot.&.Toned TGirl. and for granting my request as well. i really appreciate it. looking forward to seeing more Rosy Pinheiro in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this update.
U guys should vote in that site for we do more

In time, got Veronica Havena topping a guy full scene for soon in our sites here
Old 04-08-2019, 11:56 PM

Quote:
U guys should vote in that site for we do more

In time, got Veronica Havena topping a guy full scene for soon in our sites here
Okie dokie i will vote on TGirls.XXX so that y'all can do more on the site. and that is excellent to hear you have Veronica Havenna in a TGirl on Guy Scene for Brazil TGirls.XXX soon. will be looking forward to seeing it. And keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 04-12-2019 at 02:54 AM.
Old 05-09-2019, 07:55 PM

@Louie Damazo: what is the status on the scene that you mentioned you were working on over a month ago. and said that you were going to reveal soon? and who's going to be in it?.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 05-09-2019 at 08:04 PM.
Old 05-09-2019, 08:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: what is the status on the scene that you mentioned you were working on over a month ago. and said that you were going to reveal soon? and who's going to be in it?. Unless you forgot about it.
I have a ts on guy set ready with a nice and popular BTG. I m shooting today , if have no cancelations i ll update u about more later
Old 05-09-2019, 08:08 PM

Quote:
I have a ts on guy set ready with a nice and popular BTG. I m shooting today , if have no cancelations i ll update u about more later
Okie dokie sounds good. and will be looking forward to seeing it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. 😎
Old 05-11-2019, 12:14 AM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: what is the status on the scene that you mentioned you were working on over a month ago. and said that you were going to reveal soon? and who's going to be in it?.
Ok, did 4 hardcores for braziltgirls.xxx - all TS ON GUY with special atention to ANA KELY CLOSE in awesome action

I promess good news and here is
Old 05-11-2019, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Ok, did 4 hardcores for braziltgirls.xxx - all TS ON GUY with special atention to ANA KELY CLOSE in awesome action

I promess good news and here is
Super cool to hear that you did 4 hardcore scenes for Brazil TGirls XXX all {TGirl on Guy} with special attention to Ana Kelly Close in awesome action. Indeed you did promise good news and it's here. will be looking to seeing the 4 upcoming TGirl on Guy Updates. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 05-11-2019 at 02:21 AM.
Old 05-11-2019, 03:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Super cool to hear that you did 4 hardcore scenes for Brazil TGirls XXX all {TGirl on Guy} with special attention to Ana Kelly Close in awesome action. Indeed you did promise good news and it's here. will be looking to seeing the 4 upcoming TGirl on Guy Updates. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
AS i say, i need balance . Braziltgirls.xxx is more ts on guy but i need have few other aproachs too