Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 07-15-2015, 04:26 PM

Default Maybe Remind Camera Guy Just To Make Sure

Hi Louie,

I know you probably annoyed with me always bringing this up but sorry just a big fan so wanted to share this as positive feedback..

So I looked back at lots of videos on the site from 2010 through 2015. It looks like from late 2010 to early 2013 the ass shaking was pretty common on the site. Then from mid 2013 through 2015 it is very rare (I think this is when the newest camera man came to the site).

I know you mentioned some girls can't shake ass or look silly I totally understand that........

But I think also the camera man is not really asking as much as past camera men. Would you mind reminding them to try and ask for just a few seconds of ass shaking in each video?

I don't think they are asking that much and here is an example:

For model Emilly Weickert:
In her June 2011 video there is ass shaking
In her December 2011 video there is ass shaking
In her July 2013 video: ZERO ass shaking

For model Evelyn Rangel:
In her December 2010 video there is ass shaking
In her March 2011 video there is ass shaking
In her May 2012 video there is ass shaking
In her 2014 video: ZERO ass shaking

For model Danielly/Dany Colucci:
In her June 2012 video there is lots of ass shaking
in her April 2014 video: ZERO ass shaking

For model Dany De Castro:
In her October 2012 video there is lots of ass shaking
In her January 2013 video there is ass shaking
In her November 2013 video: ZERO ass shaking

For model Bruna Albuquerque:
In her September 2011 video there is lots of ass shaking
In her December 2011 video there is ass shaking
In her May 2013 video: ZERO ass shaking

These are just a few examples .....now do you see why I often keep asking? I can understand when girls can't dance but when you have girls that can and they are not being asked it is very disappointing. And yes, I have indeed seen some ass shaking footage ina few 2014 and 2015 videos and I am thankful for those but like i said it's just much more rare this year than in the past for some reason.

Again I am not angry or anything I just simply ask to please ask your camera man to at least ask the girl to dance or shake her ass /funk dance /twerk whatever in each scene and then if it's bad then that's OK but like i said many good dancers are not being asked at all.

I hope I'm not annoying you! Just a major fan and 99% of shemale websites have no ass shaking at all so if you guys stop doing it I have nothing that's why I always beg they do more if possible

I know you guys do try and I appreciate it but just wanted to call this out...I know this is a little bit easier than some of the other more difficult requests in the forums so hopefully we can do it!

Last edited by ast123; 07-15-2015 at 04:47 PM.
Old 07-23-2015, 03:42 AM

sorry didn't mean to make such a long post. The short version is this: some of the tgirls here used to shake their ass in old videos but are not shaking it in new videos. So if they know how to dance, but are not dancing, it's because the camera man is not asking. So can we please just remind them. ...that's all i'm saying! Just a couple seconds of dancing/ass shaking is all I ask...not asking for TS topping and bottoming and other difficult things....just asking for a little booty shake

especially in a country like brazil where girls have the BIGGEST asses and all the FUNKEIRAS and CREU dances I'm surprised that i have to keep begging to have more ass shaking. I don't mean to bug but seems like when I complain about it they record more but if I don't say something for awhile new camera guys come in and don't do it so I have to mention it once more............. But maybe I'm the crazy one.

Any way I've been a fan for years and will continue to support the site so I hope we can make this one thing more consistent...it will mean alot and will be very appreciated.

Last edited by ast123; 07-23-2015 at 03:54 AM.
Old 07-25-2015, 02:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
sorry didn't mean to make such a long post. The short version is this: some of the tgirls here used to shake their ass in old videos but are not shaking it in new videos. So if they know how to dance, but are not dancing, it's because the camera man is not asking. So can we please just remind them. ...that's all i'm saying! Just a couple seconds of dancing/ass shaking is all I ask...not asking for TS topping and bottoming and other difficult things....just asking for a little booty shake

especially in a country like brazil where girls have the BIGGEST asses and all the FUNKEIRAS and CREU dances I'm surprised that i have to keep begging to have more ass shaking. I don't mean to bug but seems like when I complain about it they record more but if I don't say something for awhile new camera guys come in and don't do it so I have to mention it once more............. But maybe I'm the crazy one.

Any way I've been a fan for years and will continue to support the site so I hope we can make this one thing more consistent...it will mean alot and will be very appreciated.

Man

I do some tiomes and many times not because so many are terrible dancers and creu looks really srange
Old 07-25-2015, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Man

I do some tiomes and many times not because so many are terrible dancers and creu looks really srange

doesn't have to be creu, could just be simply asking them to shake their ass however they want...not rocket science man

if it looks funny, then you cut out those few seconds from video. Is that so hard???

All I ask is that you try. You used to try more a few years ago and there was lots of great ass shaking on the site. Now, not anymore.

Seems you changed. If you think getting more ass shaking is so difficult then just forget it. Sorry i ever asked, and sorry I've bugged you about it for the past 5 years. Obviously it is way too much work and super hard to do.

Guess i will just have to watch the same thing over and over in every video. Strip, lay down, masturbate. Strip, lay down, masturbate. Strip, lay down, masturbate. Strip, lay down, masturbate. over and over and over and over and over. no dancing, no ass shaking. So excited.

It's your site, do what you want. Sorry to bug you and ask for such difficult things.

Last edited by ast123; 07-25-2015 at 10:35 AM.
Old 07-30-2015, 05:19 AM

Hmmm..no response. Didn't want to do it but guess I gotta make 2 posts #BackToBack

ast123 = Drake
Louie = Meek Mill

lol just kidding man don't get mad please. keep up the good work on the site.
Old 07-30-2015, 01:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
Hmmm..no response. Didn't want to do it but guess I gotta make 2 posts #BackToBack

ast123 = Drake
Louie = Meek Mill

lol just kidding man don't get mad please. keep up the good work on the site.
SOme times we guys have a little stress here but i never be mad too long. You re too kind with me all those years for i keep bad feelings