Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-21-2019, 11:19 PM
na2smoove na2smoove is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 132
Default Question

Hey Louie i wanna sign up for this Brazilian site but I need a cpf number what is that?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-21-2019, 11:33 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by na2smoove View Post
Hey Louie i wanna sign up for this Brazilian site but I need a cpf number what is that?
Nope

Its only 4 brazilians , its our social security number
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-22-2019, 02:16 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Nope

Its only 4 brazilians , its our social security number
Can u please mail customersergvice@grooby.com ? They can help u asap
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-23-2019, 01:40 AM
na2smoove na2smoove is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Can u please mail customersergvice@grooby.com ? They can help u asap
I donít have no problems with none of your sites it was a different site just wanted to know what it was
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-23-2019, 02:11 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by na2smoove View Post
I donít have no problems with none of your sites it was a different site just wanted to know what it was
Oh ok, i had no idea they ask it there
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-24-2019, 09:01 AM
Absak Absak is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Oh ok, i had no idea they ask it there
I've been wanting to subscribe to Avantajadas for a really long time now but they require a CPF number as well, it's really frustrating.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-24-2019, 06:17 PM
na2smoove na2smoove is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absak View Post
I've been wanting to subscribe to Avantajadas for a really long time now but they require a CPF number as well, it's really frustrating.
Yea thatís the site lol Iím mad
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-25-2019, 12:12 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,728
Default

All Ts they have i have and many more scenes many baeback with weekly updates no fail
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-27-2019, 11:44 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 426
Default

@Louie Damazo: when will the TGirl on Guy Update starring newcomer Maria Flavia going to be available, and is it going to be on Brazil TGirls XXX?.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-28-2019, 04:08 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: when will the TGirl on Guy Update starring newcomer Maria Flavia going to be available, and is it going to be on Brazil TGirls XXX?.
Yes, its there already
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex ProduÁűes Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.