Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #701  
Old 09-29-2019, 03:18 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,732
Default

Work ll not stop felas. I just need be out 1 week (one if worst of my life) but monday i m back shooting
Reply With Quote
  #702  
Old 09-29-2019, 03:18 PM
naruto_nutty naruto_nutty is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Work ll not stop felas. I just need be out 1 week (one if worst of my life) but monday i m back shooting
Louie take all the time you need to get better, hope you make a full recovery.

We are not going anywhere.
Would be nice if you can get some one to care take of you whilst you recover.
Reply With Quote
  #703  
Old 09-30-2019, 01:20 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
Louie take all the time you need to get better, hope you make a full recovery.

We are not going anywhere.
Would be nice if you can get some one to care take of you whilst you recover.
I m much better today thanks

I ll be shooting next 2 days and ll fly back home wednesday . If all run ok i ll be back posting here next week

Again thank u all my brothers
Reply With Quote
  #704  
Old 09-30-2019, 01:44 AM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I m much better today thanks

I ll be shooting next 2 days and ll fly back home wednesday . If all run ok i ll be back posting here next week

Again thank u all my brothers
Great to hear that you are much better today. and you'll be shooting in the next 2 days and flying back home on Wednesday. and also excellent to hear if all run okay,you'll be back posting on here next week. you're welcome Louie my friend.
Reply With Quote
  #705  
Old 10-02-2019, 11:04 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Great to hear that you are much better today. and you'll be shooting in the next 2 days and flying back home on Wednesday. and also excellent to hear if all run okay,you'll be back posting on here next week. you're welcome Louie my friend.
OK felas , i m back home and ready to work

Again thanks for all suport, i m good again
Reply With Quote
  #706  
Old 10-03-2019, 05:25 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove25 View Post
Hey Louie I asked about a pairing with Anny Kelly Close and Sabrina Prezotte a few months back that you said was very possible. Just wondering how things were coming along with that?

Also theres a beautiful new ts with a huge girlcock that did a solo scene with shemale strokers. She goes by the name Grazyelle Duarte who is from Sao Paulo. Would it be possible to contact her and work some of your magic to create an awesome scene with her?

Here is a preview of her scene
https://twitter.com/ilovetransbabes/...057243137?s=09

Her contact info
https://fatalmodel.com/262331/grazye...arte-sao-paulo

Thanks and keep up the great work
Anny Kelly ll be back in another scene with Yasmin this time bareback (someone here sugest and i love it). Prezotti is not good with TS but i ll have her back soon
Reply With Quote
  #707  
Old 10-03-2019, 05:26 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
LOUIE WOW, what a find she is gorgeous, love the tattoos and her body type. Very feminine.

MORENA TATUADA
http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...a-tatuada.html

When can we expect a hardcore scene with her. Have you got a partner lined up?
I want get stuff with her with guy´s too
Reply With Quote
  #708  
Old 10-03-2019, 08:17 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
OK felas , i m back home and ready to work

Again thanks for all suport, i m good again
Great to hear that you are back home and ready to work. You're welcome Louie my friend.
Reply With Quote
  #709  
Old 11-28-2019, 04:05 AM
Mike1234 Mike1234 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 192
Default

Hey LD On Sabrina prezottes Twitter she posted a picture from São Paulo with Yasmin dornelle. Did you get them to do a scene together ???
Reply With Quote
  #710  
Old 11-28-2019, 11:19 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1234 View Post
Hey LD On Sabrina prezottes Twitter she posted a picture from São Paulo with Yasmin dornelle. Did you get them to do a scene together ???
Nope, Sabrina is weak with other TS
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.